LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should I choose

Who should I choose

So when Iím a you get about 14-15 I was with this girl and I fell in love with her and for many years we was on and off but then one day we both decided we couldnít be bothered with it anymore so we left it but thereís always been a a connections from both sides we still speak as friends but nothing more, Iím currently in a new relationship and was happy until a couple of months ago I maybe should mention that we also have a daughter and im at a stage now where I donít think I want to be with her anymore of course I still have feelings for her but also the feelings for my ex have also returned and I donít know weather I should stick with the mother of my child or go for something Different

Silver Member
    DO NOT start anything new while you are still in a relationship. You owe it to your current girlfriend to respect enough that you don't go fooling around. If you are not happy, either excuse yourself from it, or work on ways to be happy. Until then, the other girl should stay in the past.

Your interest in your ex is probably fantasy - you are just thinking about the good times, if it was really that great you would still be together. You get one chance at love with a person.

I would never cheat on her thatís something I wouldnít do but I just donít seem to be as happy with my current partner as we once were

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Mystery12345
    I would never cheat on her thatís something I wouldnít do but I just donít seem to be as happy with my current partner as we once were
    What about your child? Don't you owe it to your child to at least talk to your partner to try to work things out?

Or would you rather be a part time father with a new girlfriend your child would have to get used to?

Replied in your other thread under another user name : [Register to see the link]
    Originally Posted by Mystery12345
    I was with this girl and I fell in love with her and for many years we was on and off but then one day we both decided we couldnít be bothered with it anymore so we left it but thereís always been a a connections from both sides we still speak as friends but nothing more,

Iím currently in a new relationship and was happy until a couple of months ago I maybe should mention that we also have a daughter. I still have feelings for her but also the feelings for my ex have also returned

Platinum Member
    You never answered my question regarding counseling? Have you spoken to your partner about your feelings? What are the problems?

You should choose the mother of your child and do your best to make it work. You owe it to your child. That other girl, you were not compatible with her or you would have found a way to make it work. You sound like someone who walks away when the going gets tough. As long as you remain a quitter, you will never be happy with any woman. Your ex is no exception.

Iím not a quitter amd I have been the one trying to stay in the relationship while she has been distant and cold and Iíve wanted things to return to the way they are but she is having none of it and I have stuck in this relationship for my child and Iíd never be a part time father I will always be there for my child weather or not Iím with her mother my child is my number one priority regardless

Platinum Member
    Have you sought counseling. This has only been going on a couple of months, not years. Your way to deal with things, is to reach out to an ex?!

Why did she shut down? What happened?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice