Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: My ex is mad I slept with someone else

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by UnicornMama
    Well actually since Iíve been paying into my taxes for close to 20 years, im going to say I have contributed just as much, but again thanks for your condescending judgment. Do you have anything better to do then troll my post?
    It doesn't work that way. I think you are thinking of Social Security. I have never utilized this resource, in all my 35 years, thank God! I would have to be pretty desparate, not have savings and a husband suddenly refusing to pay his share. This is why we were questioning the situation. you cannot afford to pay for. Doesn't sound the the money was managed so great!
    Last edited by Hollyj; 08-02-2019 at 10:03 AM.

2. 08-02-2019, 09:37 AM
    Reason
    Refers to deleted post.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    The thing is she is Canadian so it isnít any American money going anywhere. Being Canadian I donít mind my tax money going to people who need a help up. My son will likely be on disability his entire life. I am ok for my tax dollars going to social programs. Most people on them didnít ask to be there. And how we treat people who need a helping hand whether temporary or permanent is the test of our humanity.
    This is a totally diffrent situation . Thank god there is support for your son, as he is on disability. He is entitled for a lifetime, just like in the U.S. There is no comparison with the situation. I support a welfare system for families in need. It is a necessary entitlement for many.

She is saying she has quite a bit of savings,yet is on welfare. What gets me, is that the husband is not giving his share. All of the sudden he is in incapable of supporting all the kids he created, yet has no expenses since he is with living with the family. And, she still rewards this creep with sex.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 08-02-2019 at 09:58 AM.

I agree with Holly.
    She's claiming low income so is receiving child benefits for 7 kids, plus assistance ( welfare?), plus legal aid, plus every church and community organization would be there helping her.
    That's not money management , that's counting govt subsidies as money you earned.
    This is two adults who chose to have 7 children, and I don't believe society is responsible for that. They both have means to work, not disabled, and to plan for providing for these kids.
    And it's true, here children die with bio parents all the time because our system is so messed up in favour of biological moms.
    It's nice to not want your kids in daycare, but it's not on other people to make that happen for you. She doesn't plan to work for years yet, because she knows she can make enough living off the govt. And then they will pay for her school because she is a single mother.
    Meanwhile people like you, Seraphim, had to fight tooth and nail just to get the govt to acknowledge your son needs help. And people who choose to not have children they can not afford, they have zero help either.
    She knows how to play the system , and she thinks that's money management. There are plenty of women out there not working, " I'm a mom first, employee second", because they realize they make more money having kids.

And yes, as a married woman, she shouldn't have been out having a one night stand risking yet another freaking pregnancy. It's the mentality that gets me. She's entitled. That's why she got so nasty that anyone would dare to ask how she had planned to take care of her kids in case of regular life bumps. No plan. That's irresponsible. Both parents in this are. It makes me sad for the kids.

Platinum Member
    he husband cuddles up to her so he gets sex and so she won't file for divorce and make him pay to help raise the kids. As long as he comes around now and again throwing her a bread crumb, he gets to keep his paycheck for himself and stay married and she gets nothing

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I agree he should be paying for the kids. That is why they need to do this legally.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    I agree with Holly.
    She's claiming low income so is receiving child benefits for 7 kids, plus assistance ( welfare?), plus legal aid, plus every church and community organization would be there helping her.
    That's not money management , that's counting govt subsidies as money you earned.
    This is two adults who chose to have 7 children, and I don't believe society is responsible for that. They both have means to work, not disabled, and to plan for providing for these kids.
    And it's true, here children die with bio parents all the time because our system is so messed up in favour of biological moms.
    It's nice to not want your kids in daycare, but it's not on other people to make that happen for you. She doesn't plan to work for years yet, because she knows she can make enough living off the govt. And then they will pay for her school because she is a single mother.
    Meanwhile people like you, Seraphim, had to fight tooth and nail just to get the govt to acknowledge your son needs help. And people who choose to not have children they can not afford, they have zero help either.
    She knows how to play the system , and she thinks that's money management. There are plenty of women out there not working, " I'm a mom first, employee second", because they realize they make more money having kids.

And yes, as a married woman, she shouldn't have been out having a one night stand risking yet another freaking pregnancy. It's the mentality that gets me. She's entitled. That's why she got so nasty that anyone would dare to ask how she had planned to take care of her kids in case of regular life bumps. No plan. That's irresponsible. Both parents in this are. It makes me sad for the kids.
    I feel for the kids, too. They are setting a lovely example of how not to be a responsible/productive adult.

9. 08-06-2019, 04:35 PM
    Reason
    Disrespectful/Flaming

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    She isnít actually religious at all. Most people here are not. But swearing at people might get you a ban .

11. 08-06-2019, 04:56 PM
    Reason
    Reference to deleted post.

Platinum Member
    Just a word of advice - when that year is up, you don't want the court to decide that you are the destitute wife on public assistance and husband with a job and his parents who have a big house an provide every need to win custody. I have hardly ever heard of a mother having a toddler or infant taken away, but all the kids in the middle except your daughter that is not his bio daughter - it could very well end up that way until you get on your feet with a job. I would show that you are trying to provide for these kids.

If your daughter has to rely on scholarships and grants and also has to work her way through school because you used your savings to keep a roof over your head, then so be it.

If you have special needs kids and receive money on their behalf, that's fine.
    But at least in my country, if you have savings you can live off of that is not inaccessible, you don't get welfare.
    I think you need to go to a lawyer to compel your husband to fork over part of his paycheck to pay for the basic expenses for these kids and in the meantime, worry less about your savings and more about maintaining things for your kids.

Thread closed...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Give Advice
Ask For Advice