it's hard to stop think about her.

justamember

hi my name is Vincent and i am new here on this site. I have been struggle or something with this problem that i have. Sorry for my english i'm not so good at speeling but i hope that you people will understand this situation. Anyway so i have been talking to this girl through Facebook and stuff and this is the reason i'm here on this forum. I have been readed so much about romance scam or what's it is called. Because i want to know of this girl is tricking me into falling in love with her for asking for money later maybe. I'm lucky that i haven't been sending any money to her because i'm not that kinda easy person to fall for scam. But the thing is that i have been talking to this girl for like a while now and we had voice calls and she is pretty nice. The thing right now is that we have been like fighting or not fighting but her personality is kinda weird. Because in the beginning she was like ohh i love the way u talk and chat with me and then now she is like i don't know why u think i am cheating but i'm not. It's so hard to explain this situation. She is a Phillipino girl. Like we haven't been talking for days now and i just miss talking with her. I don't know how to explain but i miss our talk and she even wanted to come visit me here in Thailand. She told me that she will risk her life to meet me here in thailand and that made me so happy that i thought we would be a perfect couple. Right now we haven't been talking for like 4-5 days and i just want to know if she is cheating on me right now. I know that internet relationship is just a waste but like give me some advice or something because i have been feeling really bad physically or not like that but you know when you miss someone or are in love that's how it feels right now.

Cheating is not possible if you are not in a relationship. And an internet girlfriend is not a real-life relationship. You say you are in love with her, but can you really be in love without knowing how she smells, how she feels to touch? You are infatuated. And a change in pattern is not easy.

If you miss talking with her, then you should reach out.

Isn't it time to change things? Not a fantasy relationship with someone you will never meet.

she said she will come to my country and meet me soon but i'm not sure about if she wants it anylonger. I'm still friend with her on FB does that mean something? like i don't want to break the friendship i am having with her it's just that she have been quiet some days. At the beginning she was like ohh i love you and stuff and now she changed. I think its weird like that.

Unfortunately it seems like you are dealing with a scammer, catfish or someone who wants a sponsor. You need to block and delete this entity before you get sucked in and scammed. Get on dating apps and socialized more to find real life, real girls to date.

i want to keep a friendship with her because she seems nice.

Archived