Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we headed for break up?

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees. This is very common, we just had this situation on the board posted by someone else a week ago. Women are more interested in marriage than men. Men prefer things to stay the same.

Give him some time, he'll probably come around. Or threaten to leave or cut off sex - I'll bet he'll change his tune real quick!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Gary Snyder
    Let me tell you about the birds and the bees. This is very common, we just had this situation on the board posted by someone else a week ago. Women are more interested in marriage than men. Men prefer things to stay the same.

Give him some time, he'll probably come around. Or threaten to leave or cut off sex - I'll bet he'll change his tune real quick!
    I don't think that game playing is good. I think that she should find someone who is on the same page. He does not want to move, marriage, kids. She needs to hear and respect what he wants. Either she accepts this, or she finds someone who wants what she does.

Platinum Member
    I agree wholeheartedly with Holly and Andrina. They put it very well as did others who agreed with them.
    I got in my own way of my marriage and kids dream with the result that I wasted years with the wrong people and was just darn lucky to have the timing work out so that I did get married and was able to have a child , naturally , at age 42.
    Itís awesome but thereís one reason I donít recommend it. Itís much more emotionally stressful to be pregnant at ďadvanced maternal ageĒ especially in your 40s.
    And I was a newlywed who was about to relocate for the first time in my life and be unemployed. We became parents after three months of marriage because we knew we couldnít wait at my age. . If Iíd had my choice I probably would have wanted to be married at least a year before having a child and it would have been cool to have the opportunity to try for another biological child. I have zero regrets - I won the lottery.
    But Iíll add this piece. I was in a go nowhere loving relationship for 7 years on and off before my husband ask I started dating. If I hadnít had the courage to finally end it 7 months before I started dating my husband thereís a decent chance Iíd have missed the opportunity to be with him. It took me awhile to move on and give myself closure. I had to become the right person to find the right person. Youíre lucky. Youíre young. Use this time very very wisely if you want marriage and a family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice