Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is my ex just using me?

Anyone facing jail time will need a fool to send him money, visit them in jail, set them up for a place to land when they get out, etc. So of course he's backtracking through the black book and wooing whatever women he can line up for this.

That's why he's laying the bs on so thick. Block and delete him and do not go to court with him.
    Originally Posted by ThatGirlTayl
    He would send me really sweet messages, love songs, apologies, playlists of love songs, etc. he kept telling me he loves me and I'm the only good person in his life

my ex heart reacted another girl's picture and commented "nice 👌" on it after we talked on the phone for an hour and a half last night.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Probably so his attorney can point to her and say "See! He has the support of his girlfriend who is standing by him despite his 'mistakes'! He should be allowed to plead down/be out on bail/be given probation!"

Then once the deal is cut it's See Ya!
    Probably. I have thought about this possibility. I could definitely see him just manipulating me, using me, and then bowing out after he gets what he wants from me which is probation.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Anyone facing jail time will need a fool to send him money, visit them in jail, set them up for a place to land when they get out, etc. So of course he's backtracking through the black book and wooing whatever women he can line up for this.

That's why he's laying the bs on so thick. Block and delete him and do not go to court with him.
    That's true. It hurts, but that's probably true. I guess the guy I used to love and care about doesn't exist anymore.

That's true. It hurts, but that's probably true. I guess the guy I used to love and care about doesn't exist anymore.
    You were broken up for five months because he's an a-hole. Why you went back to him is beyond me and now you've started another thread wherein he's doing to you exactly why you broke up in the first place... he's running cold AGAIN after getting hot with you for one night. Don't worry, he'll come back before the hearing so he can manipulate you into whatever else fits HIS needs and eff yours.

You're your own worse enemy, chica. Wizen up and next this hood.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    You were broken up for five months because he's an a-hole. Why you went back to him is beyond me and now you've started another thread wherein he's doing to you exactly why you broke up in the first place... he's running cold AGAIN after getting hot with you for one night. Don't worry, he'll come back before the hearing so he can manipulate you into whatever else fits HIS needs and eff yours.

You're your own worse enemy, chica. Wizen up and next this hood.
    We broke up because he was physically abusing me and we have a no contact order and he keeps violating it. And I care too much about him to report it.

We broke up because he was physically abusing me and we have a no contact order and he keeps violating it. And I care too much about him to report it.
    Get yourself to a psychiatrist. You need to be in therapy. *I say that with compassion* you are lost, luv.

I do hope he goes to jail for a long time and when he gets out you've had enough therapy that you'll have the strength to have blocked him from contacting you.

So he's a multi-talented versatile type of criminal? No wonder he tells you what you want to hear.
    [Register to see the link]

We broke up because he was physically abusing me and we have a no contact order and he keeps violating it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice