LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is my ex just using me?

Platinum Member
    One last thing. It is very concerning that you are creating a thread about him liking some girls post on social media, and not his criminal activity. I seriously question your judgment. Do you usually date thugs?

I'd drop him like a hot potato!

He robbed someone?

It's time to cut him loose. You certainly can do much better.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ThatGirlTayl
    It's a change in plea hearing for robbery.
    Girl, what the hell?

You need to raise your standards - dramatically. Don't date guys like this.

It's bizarre to me that you are worried about a social media comment, yet skate right over his criminal history. Is there a reason you don't think you can do better than this, and that your priorities are so out of whack?

Okay, beyond the crime, which I agree with the others on, what is exactly the issue with him commenting on someone else's pic on social media? And how does this possibly take back any of the time you spent talking on the phone?

Did he promise never to comment on anything ever again on social media and broke this by making this fairly normal response on someone's photo? Was he proposing something sexual that us old folks (who aren't millenials) can't see in that emoji? Was it on the girl he left you for? It all sees like an overreaction.

Originally Posted by Keyman
    Okay, beyond the crime, which I agree with the others on, what is exactly the issue with him commenting on someone else's pic on social media? And how does this possibly take back any of the time you spent talking on the phone?

Did he promise never to comment on anything ever again on social media and broke this by making this fairly normal response on someone's photo? Was he proposing something sexual that us old folks (who aren't millenials) can't see in that emoji? Was it on the girl he left you for? It all sees like an overreaction.
    No, he didn't leave me for anyone. And I doubt he did anything sexual with her since she is only 17.

Platinum Member
    So he's a felon and he's hitting up underage girls. Some prize!

He probably needs you in court so he looks like he has friend and family support.

Platinum Member
    How old is he? How old are you? Why are you not responding to the comments About him being a felon? What do your friends and family think of him? Do you usually date guys like this?

He commits a serious crime and yet you don't think he would pursue an underage girl? He has morals in this area, but not others. I do not understand why you would want any involvement with someone like this. This is what your future looks like: a partner, in and out of jail.

Court hearing for what?

Also, have you two gotten back together? If it has not been explicitly decided by both that you're in a relationship again, then you shouldn't assume anything or expect anything and therefor shouldn't be concerned about his actions on social media towards other women. Why did you break up? Have the issues that caused the break up been solved? Why do you think he's using you? What are you providing him of use? Sex? Money? Are you not together in person?

Edit: I've read now that he's a felon. I'd run away as fast as I could. This is not some little felony from many years ago that he's grown from and improved. This is something that happened recently. You should be glad you're not together with this man anymore and not be wondering about how he feels about you and how to get back with him.

You can't be "used" unless you want to be. Why does he want you to go to court with him?
    Originally Posted by ThatGirlTayl
    It's a change in plea hearing for robbery.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    You can't be "used" unless you want to be. Why does he want you to go to court with him?
    Probably so his attorney can point to her and say "See! He has the support of his girlfriend who is standing by him despite his 'mistakes'! He should be allowed to plead down/be out on bail/be given probation!"

Then once the deal is cut it's See Ya!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice