Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did he breakup with me?

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Of course you deserve better.

Why would you want a relationship where you only saw one another once a month?

Clearly his actions through communication showed that he is not in love, or even invested in the relationship. Always follow one's actions.

Sadly, it sounds like you were not the only person in his life. How do you not know if he is married or has a gf?

Next time, do not settle for such shoddy treatment. Expect more from a partner. I also suggest you date local, so that you can interact on a regular basis.

be done with this, and address why you would choose this situation? The relationship sounds miserable.
    I know he isnít married and I know he doesnít have a girlfriend. I suspect he feels he can get something ďbetterĒ and if he doesnít he will come back to me. I say this because of what he said ďletís see how things goĒ. I chuckled to myself because Iíve heard that statement before. He wants me to be on the back burner for when he needs an ego stroke or whatever.

Platinum Member
    He sounds like he has a girlfriend.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    He sounds like he has a girlfriend.
    If he does then it happened within the last month.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Sandypants
    Why do you say that?

Platinum Member
    I know he isnít married and I know he doesnít have a girlfriend. I suspect he feels he can get something ďbetterĒ and if he doesnít he will come back to me. I say this because of what he said ďletís see how things goĒ. I chuckled to myself because Iíve heard that statement before. He wants me to be on the back burner for when he needs an ego stroke or whatever.
    Why was this ever acceptable for you? You need to get your self respect in check.

I would bet money that there is someone else.

Platinum Member
    I think that you are quite naive. Not tying to be mean, but realistic.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Why do you say that?
    I didnít feel like he did. This is the first time heís addressed me this way. We just came back from vacation mid June. We went overseas.
    My gut and intuition never told me he does until now. Plus Iíve done my own ďresearchĒ. I feel like heís found a new love interest or something that heís chasing.

Why was this ever acceptable for you? You need to get your self respect in check.

I would bet money that there is someone else.
    Oh no! I didnít accept it. I told him flat out that I wonít accept that answer and he never responded back. I was in an on again off again relationship with a man who made that statement for FIVE years! Iím never doing that again. Trust me.

I do feel like he has a new love interest recently. Not while we were together.

I told him I could not accept that answer. I needed to know where he stood. He never responded to that text. This was 12 days ago
    12 days? This would be all the answer I needed.

I think that you are quite naive. Not tying to be mean, but realistic.
    Iím far from naive. Lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice