Completely terrified! Help!

Swig1342

Im 20 years old and Ive been on and off with my 17 year old girlfriend for about a year now. We have a long history of very safe, protected sex and have never had any problems until recently. A couple months ago, we broke up and she called me and told me she was pregnant and had a miscarriage but the details she gave me didnt add up. Especially because shes on the pill, and i always used a condom and pulled out before ejaculating with the condom on. Now, this girl, ove come to realize is very mentally abusive and manipulative. This past time she wanted to have unprotected sex which i was not comfortable doing. I informed her i was not comfortable with it. But she got mad at me and guilted me and made me feel like crap so id do it. She told me she took her pill well and shed get an abortion if anything happened. So i gave in, not because i wanted to but because she made me feel like crap over it saying shed leave and crap if i didnt do it. I left her a few days after the occurence out of sheer digust of being disrespected. She took a plan B afterwards though to be safe and I never ejaculated in her. But now she tells me she missed 3 pills before we did that (which was right after her period), and that she doesnt think she could go through with an abortion.. Im terrified if she would actually get pregnant. Shes crazy! I dont want a kid to her. What are my rights here? Because I feel like I was coerced into the intercourse to begin with?

Boy you need to smarten up and not get bullied into unprotected sex with a female that you dont wish to marry or at least have a long term relationship with. This is not the girl for that. I also think you need to get a new girlfriend who's not abusive and demanding like this one.

Yes she can get pregnant thru unprotected sex, surely you know that. I hope this is a wake up call for you.

Stay very very far away from this whole scene. Start dating girls your own age who are emotionally mature enough to handle sex and dating. Do nothing and stay no contact unless and until she can prove she is pregnant and can prove it's yours.

Do not have sex, any sex with girls like this and do not have unprotected sex with girls ever until you want kids. Get to clinic for STD tests. You don't know who else she's been with. Tell her to get to a doctor/clinic also, if she thinks she's pregnant.

Good Lord! Why would you do that? That is a lifetime of responsibility, and also exposing yourself to STDs. You did not have to have unprotected sex, as you could have said NO! You are not a victim! It does not sound like she raped you, or put a gun to your head, so you are responsible.

Also, why would you continue in a situation that is on and off. Clearly, it is not working. Wake up.

If she's pregnant you will need steady employment to support your child. You will need to arrange a support amount and custody. You will need to be available to the child to have a good, solid relationship with her or him. You will need to be a mature co-parent with the mother.

And if you did dodge a bullet and she's not pregnant...for the love of God do not do this again .

Im terrified if she would actually get pregnant. Shes crazy! I dont want a kid to her. What are my rights here? Because I feel like I was coerced into the intercourse to begin with?

Unless you were held at gun point, and in spite of being aware of the consequences, you made a conscious choice to proceed. Having said that, you're both equally responsible for the use of BC. Also, be prepared to thank your lucky stars if you manage to squeeze through this.

Hopefully you'll take the lesson with you...

I love how youre in a sexual relationship with a minor...a crime btw...but shes manipulative and crazy, a fact you were apparently able to overlook when putting your body parts into hers.

I doubt she was pregnant and I doubt she is pregnant, break up, seek some self esteem support so you can date women your age, and take ownership for your actions.

Archived