Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are we?

It's good you didn't add him to your social media. It sounds like he has answered the question of "what are we", when you asked him. If mutual cyber masturbation is not how you want this to continue, you need to cut him off. It would be best to realize that he may be married, have a gf or not be who he claims he is. You are sharing too much information with a stranger.
    Originally Posted by Skylark89
    -I met a guy via an online game
    -I told him I didn't feel comfortable adding him or sharing photos of my face and explained my reasons.
    -I feel like he enjoys sending nudes lately.
    -He put a laugh face and said we are "strangers that cum together"
    -he sends nudes and likes to cum for me

@MissCanuck: You're right. I think it's a good idea to nix the cyber sex. I guess I am afraid to show my face, since I don't know him in person. It's not like I met him through a dating app. Online, you can be anyone you want, so I don't have a lot of trust.

Really...this post was more for me than anything. I guess I needed confirmation that he is getting his rocks off and nothing more. It's been fun, but I'll roll it back and see where it goes.

@DancingFool: Yeah, that's kind of how I felt about it...like a sex line without the dirty talk.

@Batya33: I know he is a man. I've seen his face in video chat.

Platinum Member
    @MissCanuck: You're right. I think it's a good idea to nix the cyber sex. I guess I am afraid to show my face, since I don't know him in person. It's not like I met him through a dating app. Online, you can be anyone you want, so I don't have a lot of trust.
    This line of thinking would make a lot more sense had you not already showed him intimate areas of your body.

@MissCanuck: I haven't sent any photos showing intimate areas of my body. Only photos like me in a swimsuit, tight dress, short skirt.

Platinum Member
    @MissCanuck: I haven't sent any photos showing intimate areas of my body. Only photos like me in a swimsuit, tight dress, short skirt.
    Same principle applies.

You allow him to see your body and not your face. It doesn't make much sense, though in this case it is probably a good idea that he doesn't know what you look like since he is treating this as some online masturbation and that's about it.

Do you date offline, out of curiosity? I think you will find it much less stressful to navigate than shady internet dudes who are just looking to get off.

Platinum Member

Really...this post was more for me than anything. I guess I needed confirmation that he is getting his rocks off and nothing more. It's been fun, but I'll roll it back and see where it goes.

@DancingFool: Yeah, that's kind of how I felt about it...like a sex line without the dirty talk.

@Batya33: I know he is a man. I've seen his face in video chat.
    No you don't know if he is the same person who is texting you - it could be his friends, a woman, etc.

OP, I think you are actually smart not to share any real personally identifiable info with this guy. You don't know him, you don't know what he might do with it, where he might post it, use it, etc.

Having some fantasy fun, if it's your thing, sure. Just like I said before, don't confuse it for something more or real. Ultimately, if you don't feel right about it anymore, not working for you, then you walk away from it. You owe nothing to a stranger online even IF you feel like after all those exchanges you might be more than strangers.

I mean yes, in gaming people do end up forming relationships, even getting married...BUT....it's because they've taken it all off line and into real life, face to face. There is no e-dating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice