Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please I need help. He blocked me after confession letter.

You'd have been further ahead to write your letter on paper and then either put it in a drawer for later, or torn it up or burned it to get rid of it. That way you could have gotten your thoughts out and unloaded on paper and that could have helped you feel better. Coming out of the blue with a message like that - well no wonder the guy blocked you! You were wrong to write that letter. The guy is probably in a relationship and getting on with his life. Leave him alone, dont to try to contact him again.

Gold Member
    Yes OP this is a whole lot of nothing. Sorry.

It could be. You are all very good at what you do. :)
    I could feel that I could count on him, he did something to help me which was huge and he could risk a lot. The way he looked at me was staring at me to the point that that was uncomfortable. He was smiling always when looking at me from the distance. When I said I was leaving his face was like nearly crying and then he started hating me. He was married!

Platinum Member
    He stood close to you and you decided you two had a sexual encounter?

IN your OP you said he had a girlfriend, now you say he's married.

I'm sorry, but what you're writing is starting to sound like erotomania.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by OlaOlaOlaO
    I could feel that I could count on him, he did something to help me which was huge and he could risk a lot. The way he looked at me was staring at me to the point that that was uncomfortable. He was smiling always when looking at me from the distance. When I said I was leaving his face was like nearly crying and then he started hating me. He was married!
    OP, you said previously he had a girlfriend. And now he is married? You keep adding or changing details that is making your story very hard to follow, and frankly, hard to believe.

Anyway, I think the attraction or flirtation or "sexual advantages" was mostly in your head. He clearly doesn't want you pestering him now, as he likely knows you misinterpret things tremendously and have a hard time distinguishing reality from fantasy when it comes to him. He was to block you, frankly.

Silver Member
    It could be. You are all very good at what you do. :)
    Maybe you should see a professional about this. I think you are having trouble with reality. Perhaps that is why he blocked you: he saw that you were making something out of nothing and was disturbed.
    You sound like Lorna from Orange is the New Black. I think you need help.

What prompted you to send this 14 mos later? Yes it's a reason to block you. He has a gf, you never dated and he's not your therapist. Unfortunately getting something like this from someone who "liked you", particularly the bit about 'forgiving him' would prompt most anyone to block this.

It's time to reflect and perhaps make an appt with a therapist for some short term therapy to sort this out. Also get on some dating apps so you can start messaging and meeting available local single men.
    We liked each other for 8 months. After 14 months of no contract I sent him this on social media and he blocked me.

"I do not know why I am doing this but I feel I need to. I think I was really in love with you. I do not understand that you can still think about someone after such a long time. I remember starting to be in pain everytime you were leaving so running away from you I thought at that time was the best option. The worst part was forgetting your voice because I did not want to. I cried when I read the story about your family health problems. No one ever looked at me the way you did. I think you are the most beautiful man I have ever seen with great character. I know I should not have written this but I want to move on and I think keeping this all keeps me away from forgetting and it is definitely the time. I forgive you for everything."

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    What prompted you to send this 14 mos later? Yes it's a reason to block you. He has a gf, you never dated and he's not your therapist. Unfortunately getting something like this from someone who "liked you", particularly the bit about 'forgiving him' would prompt most anyone to block this.

It's time to reflect and perhaps make an appt with a therapist for some short term therapy to sort this out. Also get on some dating apps so you can start messaging and meeting available local single men.
    thanks. Why is the forgiving bit so terrible?

I do not know why I sent that. I was fine for months and now I have a broken heart all over again. :(

May I ask how old you are?

30 years old

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice