Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please I need help. He blocked me after confession letter.

Thank you. I know but my feelings were bottled up for too long and I could not hold it anymore. I did it so suddenly without thinking.

Now I think he never liked me and as you say that was only a fantasy. I do not care that he might think I am crazy, I needed to write that but did not expect being blocked - but this could be because there was never anything there and it was just my imagination. I am glad this fantasy is over.

Platinum Member
    Yes, that is a reason to block someone.

He has a girlfriend. Your contact with him was unwanted and, evidently, very unwelcome. I am not sure what your background is with him, since you are vague on the details, but your message here was overly emotional - especially after more than a year of no contact.

Leave him be.

Gold Member
    Yes i agree. OP you had nothing with this guy. It never got off the ground. It probably freaked him out that you sent that letter. If i had received a letter like that from someone i wasn't in a relationship with after 14 months of no contact i'd have blocked you too.

I understand writing that might have been a release but in future just write it out then tear it up. Never send things like this.

I was not expecting to be blocked but maybe just to be ignored. It was not that I was asking him to be with me but it was truly done to let me move on. I was not harassing him. It was just one email after 14 months. Being blocked was awful!

I also I could not let go because the way he changed after I decided to leave. I had to leave because he had a girlfriend. He was horrible to me. He was carrying when I was there but after I decided to leave he changed. Although he did ask my number later but never called.

Gold Member
    Yes but he doesn't know what your motive is. It was just inappropriate. Not the end of the world. Like i said if you need to get something off your chets in the future write it out BUT DO NOT SEND.

Apologies for multiple posts. And I gave him my number but he never called and I thought that that was also a punishment. Why do I think he punished me? Was that also my imagination? I also thought that being blocked is also a way of him punishing me.

Like someone said on here the blocking was done 'abruptly and in a mean spirited way' and that is exactly how he treated me after I decided to leave.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by OlaOlaOlaO
    Apologies for multiple posts. And I gave him my number but he never called and I thought that that was also a punishment. Why do I think he punished me? Was that also my imagination? I also thought that being blocked is also a way of him punishing me.
    He isn't punishing you. I don't see how you're arriving at that conclusion. He simply doesn't want to talk to you, and doesn't want to hear from you. Some girl sending him declarations of love is bizarre and interfering. I would block you too, as I would expect my boyfriend to block any woman who sent similar messages.

Was he cheating on his girlfriend with you? And by cheating, I mean engaging in inappropriate conversation, being physically intimate, and so on. I can't understand if you two ever had anything more than platonic friendship that you completely misinterpreted.

I think I agree with the first post: 'Even though it's hard for you to see this now, when some people rid of you so abruptly and in a mean spirited way, they're actually doing you a favor meaning you don't deserve certain hateful people.'

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice