Will I see him

Kikala

Kind people I need your advice. I have been seeing a guy for a year. We were neither firends nor couple. Recently I objected against stagnant situation that we had. He asked to take some time to think. The "some time' lasted for 5 days. Since then we have daily contact by phone for a month already, but no sign that he wants to see me. I am lost, confused, worried and nervous. I have a feeling that will never see him. I do not want to push and ask for a meeting, but I also miss him a lot. What to do? Why he does not want to see me?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You were not friends, but not a couple? What were you?

Same question here.

Were you sexually active with him, OP? Friend with benefits?

If he needed time to think and hasn't asked to see you for a month, then I'm afraid to tell you he doesn't want to take things further.

From April: "He does not want serious relationship

I have been dating him for almost 8 months. He is newly divorced. I am really into him think that he is my soulmate and the best person I have ever met, but at the same time he makes me feel horrible and most of the time I am sad because of him. He cannot make his mind, his mood changes all the time. He runs and than comes back again. We do not have sex, which irritates him. I do not trust him and I think that by having sex I will worsen my situation and get emotionally more attached to him. I tried several times to stop to see him but it does not work. Recently he directly told me that he does not want a serious relationship. I feel like I am trapped."

What do you get from this? Block and delete him. Then take some control of your life, and get some therapy?

Walk away, he's not interested and seems to make you miserable.

I have been dating him for almost 8 months. He is newly divorced. I am really into him think that he is my soulmate and the best person I have ever met, but at the same time he makes me feel horrible and most of the time I am sad because of him.

He cannot make his mind, his mood changes all the time. He runs and than comes back again. We do not have sex, which irritates him. I do not trust him and I think that by having sex I will worsen my situation and get emotionally more attached to him. I tried several times to stop to see him but it does not work. Recently he directly told me that he does not want a serious relationship. I feel like I am trapped.

Archived