Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to live with chronic pain/nerve pain.

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    I have some, but not medical grade it isn't legal over here unless you've got severe epilepsy, and even then have a huge fight on your hands to be able to keep it. UK is backwards. What I have isn't making a blind bit of difference. I wish I knew how to cope, being in this level of pain constantly is making me suicidal.

They can't do anything to help. They won't help me if I say I'll defer pregnancy, unless I go on bc. They can't give me anti depressants due to qt wave. I want to die. N point in having standard pks cause they do nothing. I can go to talking therapies, but in nhs the wait is stupidly long if they'll even see me for it and I can't afford it myself.

I really want to give up. Why is it selfish to want to die??

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Can you take Lyrica?

Butterfly, I'm not talking about medical marijuana, I'm talking about CBD oil which is legal almost everywhere.

Seraphim, no because I won't go on birth control. Bc hugely affects my moods and my weight. I've been trying for 19 months to get pregnant and isn't happening so no point anyway.

Sarah, I have some like I said, but it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. I thought it was at first but it isn't. 😢

I the plus side I now have cardiology next week. Now to not give in to pain induced suicidal feelings.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Lyrica is a nerve pain med . I was on it for my TN.

10. 08-03-2019, 06:59 AM

Well I had my latest ecg, no long qt wave, not a normal ecg though, looks like I have a viral infection, not that I'm surprised, my lymph nodes have been up and down (still noticeable) since January. But I've had far too much blood taken, so hopefully they can get to the bottom of it. I wonder if it'll give answers to the pain. Cardiologist was surprised my throat doesn't hurt cause is apparently swollen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice