Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am i being too much?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by n0cturnal
    We hadnít made plans for this week? He said he had to make himself as available as possible so didnít know. So to me that was up in the air. I only offered the week after because I thought it would ease his stress a bit
    He said this coming week would be good.
    He doesnít know when exactly because of the job interview but that doesnít mean next week but be any easier than this.

Itís not up to you to ease his stress. If heís a grown man he can figure out his own schedule.

Yup I'd say you're overreacting. I wouldn't stress about being left on read immediately, he probably got busy or didn't have an answer for you yet. It's really easy to open a message and get distracted by something; at least for me anyway. You yourself said that he's busy with switching jobs and stuff anyway.

Now, if he left you on read after like 3 messages with hours in between or he wasn't contacting you after a few days, then maybe you can stress a little as that could be a sign he's lost interest.

Platinum Member
    If you hit him with "I guess you don't know when your interview will be yet..." because he hadn't gotten around to pinning down a date -- then yes, you were doing too much. That reads as passive-aggressive and insecure.

Hey all, we have a date set up for Wednesday so thanks for the help everyone!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by n0cturnal
    Hey all, we have a date set up for Wednesday so thanks for the help everyone!
    Thatís great!!!
    So this week was fine and he is a grown boy that can figure out his own schedule! Lol

Please donít repeat what you did though.
    It sounded very needy.
    Just keep doing your regular weekly things, work, friends and hobbies etc and fit him in around that when it suits both of you.

Good luck!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice