Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Which one of us is the problem?

Hey everybody, just letting you know, I broke up with him a few days ago. I know it was the right decision. But it feels like I'm constantly going to die, I've had 3 panic attacks in the past week. Obviously I won't come on here to talk about it, but I thought if any of you see this it'd be nice to know.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Kira L
    Hey everybody, just letting you know, I broke up with him a few days ago. I know it was the right decision. But it feels like I'm constantly going to die, I've had 3 panic attacks in the past week. Obviously I won't come on here to talk about it, but I thought if any of you see this it'd be nice to know.
    Why won't you come on here to talk about it? Confused. It's fine of course if you don't think that will be helpful. I think you made the right decision, too.

Expect it to be uncomfortable for a while. Not to be confused with not making the right decision. Doing the right thing doesn't necessarily always feel good.

As I glance through your post to refresh myself, a saying I read sometime ago comes to mind:

`It's not always just about finding the right person, it's about BEING the right person.

It sounds like you have some much needed personal work ahead of you. Work that you might otherwise not have done while in this relationship. When all is said and done I suspect you will see you did the right thing.

Platinum Member
    Did you end up seeing the therapist? If so, let your therapist know you are having panic attacks. She or he can help.

If no therapist, see a doctor asap. No need to continue experiencing panic attacks, they can be treated.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Give Advice
Ask For Advice