Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My post is "under review". I'm not sure why, I came here looking for advice

My post is "under review". I'm not sure why, I came here looking for advice

I'm very confused. I signed up yesterday, posted a genuine question and was hoping for some advice. I've tried to respond to some of the questions but it says my post is "Under Review".

So, even though I'm a very real (not troll) person with a genuine question and issue, I'll take it that newbies aren't welcome on this forum and our posts will seem suspicious.

Thank you for those that gave advice, I appreciate it greatly. I'm not sure if this is standard for people who are new but it's not a very welcoming feeling.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Any post that seems suspicious will get flagged. It is not just adults that come here. It is anyone 14 and up . That is why we have strict guidelines.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Any post that seems suspicious will get flagged. It is not just adults that come here. It is anyone 14 and up . That is why we have strict guidelines.
    That's so strange, I don't think anything in my post was suspicious at all, it's a real question and issue that I was really hoping for some guidance on. And I'm a 48 year old woman, although I wouldn't mind going backwards a few years, LOL!

Thank you though

Originally Posted by OceanView4
    That's so strange, I don't think anything in my post was suspicious at all, it's a real question and issue that I was really hoping for some guidance on. And I'm a 48 year old woman, although I wouldn't mind going backwards a few years, LOL!

Thank you though
    Donít worry, once itís cleared up, they will open it back up, until then you got some pretty good advice, two pages worth.

It could just be that your post seems very similar to another under a different name, they may have thought your account was a duplicate of another, in which case they flag it and close one of the threads. Nothing to do with the fact that you are new as there are newbies posting multiple times a day on here.

Amazing...

This thread did not get placed "Under Review" for mentioning that your other thread was "Under Review"...

Tread lightly my dear!

You can email admin by clicking on 'contact us' at the bottom of the page. Have you reviewed the forum rules? Is there anything there? :[Register to see the link]

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    You can email admin by clicking on 'contact us' at the bottom of the page. Have you reviewed the forum rules? Is there anything there? :[Register to see the link]
    Well, according to the rules you shared, I didn't break any guidelines. My thread is still locked. So strange! Thank you for the advice, BTW. I believe I went back to answer your questions, but it was locked :-(

Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    Amazing...

This thread did not get placed "Under Review" for mentioning that your other thread was "Under Review"...

Tread lightly my dear!
    I was thinking the same thing. I would have thought this one would have been looong gone. But my one true, asking for advice post is still locked. Doesn't make sense to me!?

Originally Posted by OceanView4
    I was thinking the same thing. I would have thought this one would have been looong gone. But my one true, asking for advice post is still locked. Doesn't make sense to me!?
    Moderators have lives?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice