Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this girl into me, or just bored?

Is this girl into me, or just bored?

So do you guys think I have a chance with the girl I am texting when she responds all the time, but late? For example I text her, she responds 5 hours later although being online. Sometimes she replies immediately. This is the reason we exchange generally a few messages a day only. I try to reply by one word or just a smile to see what happens and she keeps the conversation going, asks me questions etc. Do you think she likes the texting or texts at certain times only when she is bored?

Platinum Member
    What sorts of messages are you sending her? How do you know her?

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    What sorts of messages are you sending her? How do you know her?

Well it started with school issues, now we have nothing to talk about so we are teasing each other all days

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Equator
    Well it started with school issues, now we have nothing to talk about so we are teasing each other all days
    Again I ask, how do you know her? Do you go to school together or something?

I would simply ask her if she'd like to grab a coffee or drink with you and see how she responds.

From school. I do not honestly know, I think if she wanted to go somewhere, she would give me some hint, or signal she wants to see me. She has never done this

It sounds like you're scared to put yourself out there. Just ask her out. Unless you're interested in a text-only involvement.

Platinum Member
    How old are you both, OP?

A reply within 24 hours is acceptable.

Text, like talk is cheap. Do you want to date her or be friends? Have you met? What's the whole story?

Just texting? Nope, how is that supposed to give you a "chance"?

Maybe, because you have never given her a hint you want to do something like a date, she thinks you're not interested.

You do know you can ask her out, right?

I'm assuming you're pretty young, what with the mention of school and all. Cool, been there. But this is a good little lesson, if you want to learn it, and it's that being passive is a waste of time.

What you're doing now? You're essentially poking at her with little emojis and whatnot in hopes that she'll be more of a man than you—that she'll do or say something that makes it clear that, if you ask her out, she'll say yes.

Snooze. No woman wants to play that game. No woman finds that attractive or fun for very long.

If you want to go out with her just ask her out. Worst case scenario? She says no, brushes you off. You will live. Best case scenario? Well, that's the thing you get to find out, in 3D, not on a screen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice