Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Just friends?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Tomthumb88
    So.. she reached out. Do I assume she wants more than friends? I was pretty clear
    Best to not "assume" anything when it comes to interpreting a woman's texts.

Can you tell us what she said when she "reached out"?

Every time a man who has a gf has flirted me, I don't see it as a compliment. I just mutter to myself `I'm sure glad he's not my boyfriend'

How can you make dinner if youíre scared of the stove? Iím supposed to starve?
    You keep acting as if sheís your only option and the risk is worth the hurt, so go for it, but recognize youíre going into this eyes completely wide open, you donít get to act shocked when all this is actually innocent or you become the side dude. Those are the two doors. The door you want, the one where she dates you free clear and drama free is non existent with the facts given.

Platinum Member
    I stated my piece clearly so I know there ball in in her court (or punted) and Iím not talking any further action.
    There was lots of touching etc.. I didnít misconstrue anything except where it was going. I know if I was the bf and I observed us that would probably be the end of things.
    Iím just sort of venting by the way, Iím not pursuing this further.
    Punting is the proper call, the timing was wrong. In the future when they play the BF card, that's when you punt.

Whatever her motives, you know where she stands. I would go one step further and not invite her to contact you in the future. You're teaching her she string you along without any consequences.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice