Toughest challenge of my early life.

Joep10plo

Hello guys I'm new in here.. Found this page while looking for breakups advices and thought this was a cool place... Love seeing stories of different people... Hope you all doing great... But well look

I'm 23 years old and she's 22 we met at our job... Man I love this girl... She was a kind loving girl.. Love her simplicity and her soul... But I will try to simplify this...so we were together for about a year... We broken up once at the beginning of the year because I was definitely doing and saying stupid things to her... Then she got back to my life I looked for her we tried to take things slow when we got back tried to be a better man for her like for real she's my best prize... So we were doing different activities the first week seeing each other when I clocked out of work and she would join me to the gym... But one day she called me crying telling me that her grandma kicked her out of the house well I pick her up and she moved on with me and definitely I was so happy having her there with me all the time, so I had to talk with my mom about this situation and ask her to have my girl at our home, my mom accepted and well there were some conditions and one of them were to give her more money monthly I said it's OK for having my girl here with me in a better environment I'd do it the thing was that my girl wasn't working at the time.. One day I let her drive my car but by accident she crash it and I had to spend a considerable amount of money that I had in my savings and yes it definitely affected the economical situation but well after I think two weeks and a half, definitely it's not easy for me working paying all our expenses taking her everywhere she needed definitely it gets tyering.. One day I was laying at bed and she came to ask me for a favor o could have done later, I woke up that day early because she want it to go to the church of her hometown and I took her.. Then getting back home some traffic.. I want I t to take a Lil rest but couldn't lol but well I got stressed and I told her yo can you please let me rest Jesus!, so I didn't want it to say no bad words and I decided to leave the house for just a couple of minutes.. Got back and she was trying to talk to me but I told her in a serious way babe let me relax please and then we talk please just give me some space she got mad she decided to leave the house... And I confront her telling her hey look I love you but this ain't easy sometimes it definitely gets rough.. I was worried about her I want it her to be OK trying to give her everything she asked for but definitely there comes a moment that it's was a lil stressful... Wasn't able to see my friends, clean my car, and at the same time it's was my mom's house so it's not that comfortable... She decided to leave me (moved out) and went to her best friend house... She want it to take a break for some days we got back and she gave me the news she was moving to hers mom's bf house I said well OK I will be there to support you no matter what.... Even her mom wrote me asking me to treat her doughter better.... I talked to her mom as well saying I'm sorry and letting them know hey I'm here if you guys need me let me know... So well guys this is a place far away from my house I didn't have the money I had before and it definitely wasn't the same since then.. There were bad and good times at the beginning she used to come to my house for at least twice a week and it was great definitely I was missing her but I was able to handle it, we enter to the the same college and I had to take her to her house every night it wasnt easy sometimes I was stressed but when I'm stressed I don't talk I just stay quiet but that bother her and want it to fight for that... So there's something that really stressed me is that every time she come to my house from nowhere she would start saying hey remember to take me home that pissed me off tbh... Like duhhh I know.. Made me feel like she was being forced to be with me sometimes, she used to tell me hey I do a sacrifice coming to your house or telling me I miss waking up at my place and seeing my dog, being with my mom sister etc, it hurt me because it got reduced just 1 day at the week.. That really hurt me and changed my attitude, I was like so I do? I am not sacrificing nothing? We couldn't stay at her house for some reasons her sister shares the bedroom with her and other stuffs, so this was one thing that really made feel so sad not wanting to be with me or saying those stuffs, we fought about that a lot, so one Friday I told her babe I'm stressed I was broke no money, she was too focused on her college that ain't bad at all, but wasn't paying attention to the relationship I was sad and stressed and on June 10 was supposed to be our official 1 year anniversary and told her baby let's do something let's go dinner on Tuesday because when we go out college we go have a dinner and go to my home (Tuesday was the only day she was staying with me) and told me no I have much to do and blah blah blah telling me again about the sacrifice she do to be with me and told me that won't have no time this week to be with me that hurt me and pissed me off, I start telling like girl you don't have a job or don't have a bunch of stuffs to do every day what the hell!! But well a little fight there and she want it to break up.... Saturday she took the initiative to go out and eat we did took her out but on Sunday she called me we were having a normal convo and then she told me from nowhere I want my space... Then by chat told me I don't want to be with you anymore, it's been a month and a week I saw her a week ago to give her stuff back.. She kissed me and told me I love you she was telling me that she was hurt and don't want it to be with nobody then She left... She never gave me back my stuffs or my watch and I forgot to asked her for them..... But you know she wrote me on ig everytime she write me she put her account public and I realized that she started following her ex boyfriends.. And then for a period of time she put her account private again... Idk why she did that then she wrote me that something was missing and told her let me get sometime to look for it and she got pissed and told me hey you know what I don't want it throw it if you find it and then blocked me.... I love her but should I fight for something like this... What do you guys think?.. BTW I'm sorry as you can see my grammar is the worse.

There are a lot of things that weren't working out for the both of you but I think your biggest issue is your finances and struggling to go to school at the same time while managing your rent, maintaining a car and a relationship/girlfriend. Sometimes in life we can't have everything we want all at once at the time we want. We have to work to get that place and take our time finishing one thing at a time or getting a head start on something before starting something else.

At the point it is now, you're not fighting for anything and you've run out of options. She doesn't want to be around you or with you. The relationship is over and she's made up her mind. It just hasn't sunk in yet for you. I think she's got a lot of issues she has to deal with. Perhaps she has problems with her relationships with her family (mother and sister) and she's not doing well in school. Those are all important to her and she has to pick and choose what comes first. She's prioritizing. Unfortunately you are not. You want to have it all. I think she's been respectful to you and ended things before they got worse. You're not in any shape for a relationship. I'm sorry. Try and get back on your feet again with fixing your car, keeping things smooth and civil with your mum with the rent and do well in your college classes. This relationship is over.

Archived