Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My old friend and I

If he was doing this I guess Iíd understand - heíd feel disconnected which is how I feel so Iíd work through it with him it he doesnít, this is just how he is.

I know it sounds very basic, but you can't force someone to have the same sex drive as you, nor should you.

It sounds like he does as much as he's willing to do, (hey, at least he is giving you sex).

But I was being serious, get some sex toys, do what you have to do, ALONE.

Sherry. I know you canít but Iím kinda sad. I wish that we were both on the same page with this. More often than not itís always me initiating it, and I just feel so fed up.

Platinum Member
    But you don't have to have an affair - you know you want to have sex with this guy and you are married. So you have to decide whether the sex is worth ending your marriage over. If it's not worth it you have your answer. Surely you don't want permission to cheat on your husband? Have you tried marital counseling? And sure sex toys should help take the edge off.

You are playing with fire with this other guy. You need to stop it before it gets out of hand.

Hey Debbie, I have been on the same page. I know exactly what it feels like.

But cheating is not a fix.

Talk to your husband, get to counselling if need be, get some sex toys, do what you have to do...but cheating and lying and doing these things behind his back is wrong and they aren't solutions.

I do want to yes but I know that Iím not going to itís just a few messages. Heís also in a relationship. No not permission I wanna just wondering if perhaps someone would come along whoís had a similar experience

*raises hand*...yep,..been there.

Going to another man though is not okay, not even a couple messages.

I know that it is wrong. I do also know I need to quit while Iím ahead. Iím probably going to have a discussion with him and tell him itís best if he deletes my number and we quit the texting for a while

Sherry what did you do if you donít mind me asking?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice