Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Why will my ex not give me peace even after blocking end ending it?

Bronze Member
    Huh? I went on vacation with a male friend which is what my previous thread is about, and my exís Friends saw my post on Instagram and started feeding him stuff.

This time , I was out with my girls and started speaking to the guys on the table next to us. Who unfortunately, NOT to my knowledge, knew my ex before he worked in the US. And not a small town at all, I live in London, lol. There is a certain scene in London, and when I say everybody is up in each otherís business, itís facts.

So weird response but ok..

Bronze Member
    I am still unsure who told my ex. The guys on the table I did not know all of them, but found out after they are associates of his who I had never met. Who clearly went on to tell him.

One of them also plays professional football, which my ex does. And it is a very very small industry believe it or not. So I am guessing one of them has told him. We had a fairly high profile relationship I.e people knowing about it and us not necessarily knowing them. Iím confused too.

Bronze Member
    And lol, unfortunately London doesnít really have any nearest towns. This city is crazy and every one has history with everyone ! I wish I could :/

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Chloej123
    And lol, unfortunately London doesnít really have any nearest towns. This city is crazy and every one has history with everyone ! I wish I could :/
    So I just Googled it. London has a population of over 8 million. Highly unlikely your ex knows each and every one of those 8 million people.

How about expanding your social circle so you're not hanging around footballers who know your ex?

I was hanging around the same circle as my ex which was ridiculous. When I stopped hanging around those people, mysteriously he no longer had access to Intel about me.

Try it!

Huh? I went on vacation with a male friend which is what my previous thread is about, and my exís Friends saw my post on Instagram and started feeding him stuff.

This time , I was out with my girls and started speaking to the guys on the table next to us. Who unfortunately, NOT to my knowledge, knew my ex before he worked in the US. And not a small town at all, I live in London, lol. There is a certain scene in London, and when I say everybody is up in each otherís business, itís facts.

So weird response but ok..
    Both situations your ex somehow got full intel on you.

First situation, although he was blocked, you posted on social media and his friends went back and told him....

Second situation, although he isnt around, his friends still inexplicably are and went back and told him...

What are the odds?

You dont find that a bit...highschoolish?

What I mean is under normal circumstances, the odds of running into his people where ever you go... outside of a high school setting where youre in an enclosed area where everyone has lunch break together... its just not typical.

Its possible like bolt said that youre staying with the same crowds, to me, thats completely fixable. I think deep down you want this attention, even if its negative, in your mind, I think, you think, it means he still cares.

Bronze Member
    I do agree with the responses. I am definitely putting dating on hold though as I donít feel fully ready to yet. And of course expand where I go to meet these people!

I received a lengthy email today from my ex as he is blocked on everything else, AGAIN demanding I pay back the money from our holiday. Which I agreed to in the heat of an argument weeks ago over WhatsApp. Stupidly.

I have him blocked on everything but he has now resorted to sending intimidating emails once again.

I feel I will have to pay him but itís also extortionate. Really donít know what to do, heís hell bent on causing me maximum upset and stress, still!

Don't answer any emails and block him on Everything. Save the emails if you believe you are being harassed and get an attorney to get a cease and desist order.

If he wants the money, he'll have to send a certified letter as a well as open a small claims case in court and serve a summons. When that happens you show up for trial, contend that is was a gift and either win or lose the case. Personal emails are pointless nonsense. Block him.
    I received a lengthy email today from my ex as he is blocked on everything else, AGAIN demanding I pay back the money from our holiday.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice