Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spouse is 6 months pregnant and left me.

Also, wiseman. Post the whole damn quote. I never abused her.

She has pressed charges on me recently out of nowhere. Spousal abuse. She said 3 years ago we were arguing and I pushed her on our bed. Just to be clear that never happened.

That's the thing, if she accused you and you were charged you need an attorney to defend yourself. As far as this other guy, how does she know him? How did you hear/find out about it?
    Originally Posted by Placidmatt
    I never abused her.

I went back to our home one evening two days after she asked me to leave our home and he was there.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Donít let her put your name on the unborn childís birth certificate without a DNA test.

I was hoping to get some insight things I could do to increase the chances of reconciling. I miss her every damn minute and miss being an intact family.

Platinum Member
    I was hoping to get some insight things I could do to increase the chances of reconciling. I miss her every damn minute and miss being an intact family.
    When someone leaves and takes up with someone else, usually the time was when they came to you with your initial concerns about the relationship. I would focus on being the best dad you can be - be consistent with your kids. She may or may never come back

Platinum Member
    Well, you did get insights as to your situation. However, I do not think it realistic to try to reconcile with her.

Mourn for what you thought you had with her. But thank the stars that you do not have to continue with the woman that she really is.

Silver Member
    Unfortunately for you, she gave you the chance...several times. And you didn't try. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Iím starting to realize we had become toxic for each other. Itís just hard to let go because we have children and sheís pregnant, I had thought we would last. I thought we would be able to overcome our issues and be stronger for it.

But I realize I have to let go. Iím only hurting myself and preventing healing by holding on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice