Is she interested?

Abinash1973

I met a girl 4 years ago. She used to talk with me about her home, mother etc. Once I had touched her thigh while she was swing her legs very fast. That was only to stop her doing that. After some months of meeting I went to another city for a Job. Once she called me and told me that she want to live with me. When asked her why she thinks like this she told that she don't like to stay at home.

When I returned to my home town, she met me and told me to find a job for her. So I tried to do that. But most of the jobs she rejected on different ground. Once She asked me for a printing of a document. I did that. Then I moved to a nearest city to stay there. After that she acted differently. These days she don't call me.

But one day I saw her miss call. When I called her, she received the call but didn't say anything, only I listened a wind sound ( fan/wind/moving with high speed). And I called for the second time, same thing happened.

What is the matter with her?

I really love her. I am very much attracted to her. Every morning I think about her, and feel the arousal and sensation in my body. What to do?

I am 47 and she is 27.

What you feel is not love. It's an attraction to her, but it's not love. You dont appear to know her very well, it's been 4 years and you dont appear to have ever had a date with her. Her not speaking on the phone when you called is very bizarre.

I think you should move on from her as she does not seem interested in you. The age difference is too much, find a woman closer to your age.

What you feel is not love. It's an attraction to her, but it's not love. You dont appear to know her very well, it's been 4 years and you dont appear to have ever had a date with her. Her not speaking on the phone when you called is very bizarre.

I think you should move on from her as she does not seem interested in you. The age difference is too much, find a woman closer to your age.

To give another perspective on this. It's possible that you may love her, but it doesn't sound like she feels the same way.

Either way, I do agree it would be better to move on.

I'm not certain she called you or that she's the one picking up with the silence (not sure if it's her phone to begin with/her phone number she gave you or a phone she still has).

She's almost half your age and it seems also more like she was needing help with moving rather than being interested in you.

It should be a red flag if she doesn't like staying at home and she's turning down jobs at the same time. 1) she's contradictory in her efforts towards independence and 2) her reasons and methods having anything to do with a 47 year old man seem a bit desperate like this is a runaway situation or my thoughts go to domestic violence/coercion at home (she was using you in some way).

I don't think there's anything you can do. Try dating someone closer to your age and be a bit more realistic when meeting or getting to know women. She doesn't owe you anything and I think you should move on with your life and meet women closer to your own age.

Archived