Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: To reach out or not to reach out pt 2.

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    UPDATE: I reached out to her and she never responded lol... what I learned is to trust your gut. Like I mentioned in the original post, the vibe was just off when I met her. I should have left it alone, but my head was telling me to reach out.. itís ok though.. PLENTY out there.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    I take that back. I contacted her yesterday. She responded back today, which communicates her level of interest is low....

  3. #43
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,507
    Originally Posted by Sixersfan234
    I take that back. I contacted her yesterday. She responded back today, which communicates her level of interest is low....
    But you said before that she should be fine with YOU waiting a week to contact her!

    I'm confused by all your "rules"...

  4. #44
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,507
    Originally Posted by Sixersfan234
    Who cares if i waited a week to reach out... the fact that i reached out to her is good enough. If a girl is going to get pissed off that i waited a "week" to reach out to her, then shes not the one for me anyway..
    But you're mad she waited one day???

  5.  

  6. #45
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    33,739
    Gender
    Male
    Are you still interested? How did she respond to your asking her out on a date? I wouldn't consider 24 hrs response time "low interest". If you're no longer interested just drop it.
    Originally Posted by Sixersfan234
    I contacted her yesterday. She responded back today, which communicates her level of interest is low....

  7. #46
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,564
    Good lordy you are your own worst enemy.

    Bolt made a good point, it's ok for you to wait a week to contact a girl, but God forbid a girl takes ONE day to respond, and her interest is "low"?

    Dude, you need to reign your ego in, it seems like you literally need women to either chase you or jump like puppies whenever you decide to grace them with your virtual presence.

    Worthy of note, after she contacted you after your date last Friday, you waited FIVE days to reach out.

    In turn, she took ONE day.

    This would suggest her interest is high, but nevermind.

    I have no advice at this point, but good luck.

  8. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    But you're mad she waited one day???
    where did i say i was mad?.......

  9. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Good lordy you are your own worst enemy.

    Bolt made a good point, it's ok for you to wait a week to contact a girl, but God forbid a girl takes ONE day to respond, and her interest is "low"?

    Dude, you need to reign your ego in, it seems like you literally need women to either chase you or jump like puppies whenever you decide to grace them with your virtual presence.

    Worthy of note, after she contacted you after your date last Friday, you waited FIVE days to reach out.

    In turn, she took ONE day.

    This would suggest her interest is high, but nevermind.

    I have no advice at this point, but good luck.
    reaching out vs responding are two different things.... who cares if i waited 5 days.. i reached out didn't I?

  10. #49
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,564
    Originally Posted by Sixersfan234
    reaching out vs responding are two different things.... who cares if i waited 5 days.. i reached out didn't I?
    Yes and she responded back. Fabulous!

    You're interested, she's interested.

    So what you gonna do about that, have you asked her out again?

    Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

  11. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Yes and she responded back. Fabulous!

    You're interested, she's interested.

    So what you gonna do about that, have you asked her out again?

    Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
    how old are you?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •