Jealousy

denniscalica

How can i stop being jealous for no reason. Please help

I'm not going to lie. I've had bouts of jealousy myself. What helps me is to be grateful for what I have and count my blessings. Also, whenever I observe someone else, I remember what I have that they may not have and thank my lucky stars for it.

Realize that the grass is not always greener on the other side. People's lives are like an onion. Once you start peeling its layers, layer by layer, underneath those layers is something unhappy or miserable or a situation that they can't get out of.

Change your perspective and then you will be the one whom people will envy or admire.

Maybe recognize the jealousy and repair what's lacking on your part. Remove any negative influences and turn the jealousy into a test/litmus test for more improvement. Someone who triggers jealousy in you may also be tripping your natural instincts desiring security and stability. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Listen to your emotions more carefully and start using them like tools in your toolkit.

You are jealous because you are lacking something in your life. Are you jealous of other people's relationships? Work on your own. Are you jealous of other people's possessions? Work harder to get what you want. Are you jealous of another person's looks? Get to a place where you are happy with your appearance.

What are you lacking?

Archived