Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She gave me regret to go beyond...

Originally Posted by Jonagoldappl
    It's a lot less complicated than I make it seem but I left my mark and now there is no way back to her unless I show up by surprise next wednessday. Nobody can know about it or else my next move will be exposed and I will be held back by the higher power. How do I go about this?

I have no idea what she needs but I fell madly in love last week and became so scared that I left. It made me realize that she is the only one for me so I really want a way back. Next week I know where she is going to be. I'm not quite sure if I am allowed to get in the building. It's legal, don't worry, it's just very inappropriate to be there. But this is my only chance before it's too late.

What do I do?
    If showing up is inappropriate, don't do it. It just looks bad on you and where would that get you after everything? Let things unfold naturally and don't get involved in inappropriate situations. It's unlikely anyone would take you seriously at that point. Unfortunately I don't think that would mean much of a "chance" at anything.

Platinum Member
    Donít do anything OP. Take in a deep breath and think more rationally. The rational being you donít know her and ruining her wedding day wonít get you to where you need to be.

Instead of stalking, harassing, trespassing, etc or doing what you state is "very inappropriate", make an appt with your doctor for a complete checkup.

Both medication and supportive therapy are needed in the beginning and usually to help you throughout to monitor, assess and reassess to make sure things are progressing without unwanted side effects and optimal therapeutic effect. There is help for you out there, but it's not crashing weddings.
    Originally Posted by Jonagoldappl
    My doctor adviced me to take medication. Concidering my depression, does medication actually help for the long term? Or might sticking to therapy only be the best solution after all?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice