Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help

Let sleeping dogs lie. Behave like a decent human being from now on.

Wed been seeing each other for a couple of months, i guess I was a little shocked hed asked me but I was happy!

Id honestly never dream of doing it again, I think I just got caught up in the moment thinking I was still that single girl, We didnt love each other at this moment, it was a couple of months after we said i love you.

I'm sorry this is eating at you, I can understand why. It's good that you feel guilty, and obviously you'd never do it again. But I feel like if you don't tell him, it might always be something that's between the two of you, at least for you? If you're in love and really serious about the relationship, you may regret letting it go farther without telling him. Because if you tell him 2 or 3 years from now, then he could be hurt not only by what you did but also by your not telling him for so long.

Just a thought. At the end of the day, it's up to you, and I'm sure you'll make the right choice either way. You sound like a caring and conscientious girlfriend and he's lucky to have you!

Thank you for your reply x

It depends on you. If it's eating you up this badly, I'd consider having that conversation and being frank. He may need a moment to process and you should be prepared. In the bigger scheme of things this shouldn't end a relationship. I wouldn't tolerate him holding this against you either or using it against you at a later time. Be honest but don't be anyone's punching bag either. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice