Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I getting ghosted? Should I say something?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by lilymelrosa
    that hurts to read but i'm sure you are right. thanks for the input.
    i just wish he had been honest when i asked him. i literally asked him if i wasn't "taking the hint" and he told me it was nothing about that. smh i don't understand why people can't simply be honest
    thank u
    People aren't always graceful when you're honest with them. You get beggers, "Please give me another chance", you get angry people, "You a**hole, how dare you dump me". And at the end of the day hurting and dissapointing someone is unpleasant. Some people avoid it by just quitely slipping away.

My spell check isn't werking.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Sportster2005
    People aren't always graceful when you're honest with them. You get beggers, "Please give me another chance", you get angry people, "You a**hole, how dare you dump me". And at the end of the day hurting and dissapointing someone is unpleasant. Some people avoid it by just quitely slipping away.

My spell check isn't werking.
    And I've experienced harassment too.

Sounds like he has a 'weird' side to him tbh, as a guy I wouldn't do that to anyone unless something 'bad' actually had happened and even then it would be good to speak with the person I am 'seeing' as we are having a great time together. I would feel that I owe her a explanation at least unless I really stopped caring.

I would expect that after maybe a week or two of meeting to be owed nothing but not a few months, I would be quite annoyed and would be upfront and ask what has happened? I mean your not trying to solve a criminal case only find out why he's gone so cold respectfully, but he may not even reply or reply with something you may not like. It's your call if you think hes worth the chase or give him space and let him come to you but Im not sure I could fully trust some one after that.

He's not ghosting, that would require nothing from him, he'd just dip. He told you something is going on, give him his space. Maybe hes dealing with something else in his life and cant focus on dating at the moment. You focus on yourself and he returns with an explanation or apology then decide to proceed. Otherwise, ignore and do you. You did nothing wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice