Together 8 Married 2

KG2019

We started our relationship when I was 17 years old. He was all I knew and now that our relationship is over I am losing my shxt. I really wish we could still try to make it work but he has made it very clear that he will never want me back. I have begged and cried! I miss him so much. How do I fill this hole? I still have hope for us. I want to be patient and let time heal me but I feel so lonely. 10 years of my life and we still had forever.

I know how you feel. I was in relationship with my boyfriend (the first love) for more than 8 years. We broke up 6 months ago and I was devastated, I felt like I lost more than 8 years of my life, I felt worthless.

First two months were really hard, I cried a lot, ate unhealthy, felt so unhappy, because he went out and enjoyed the life. Just like you I swore to myself - I will be patient and I believe that there is still hope. And you know what? Time went by and he didn't try to communicate with me at all (except on my birthday) and one day I was like "well, I don't need this".

I continued studying, started to work, started to spend more time with family and friends.

I'm not saying break ups are easy, but with every day it gets a little better. Good luck!

Sorry to hear this. Are you separated, divorced, still living together or estranged? What are the reasons the marriage/relationship is ending? Try to reach out to friends and family but also consider some short term therapy to help sort things out.

I really wish we could still try to make it work but he has made it very clear that he will never want me back. I want to be patient and let time heal me but I feel so lonely.

I hate to have hope because I feel he will never come back to me and this feeling eventually will pass but I really wanted us to try again. And once I stop thinking of him or needing to want to be with him. He will just be another person, stranger. I hope I recover fast and start living my own life.

Archived