Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boyfriend turning down sex.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Your relationship won’t die in a month from no sex. If it does then it is not strong enough to survive anyway.

okay well no one really is telling me anything I don't already know nor giving me helpful suggestions MOVING FORWARD in the relationship which is why I made the thread. I Can't force him , we've talked like adults about it and we've argued about it .. his answer remains the same THANKS ANYWAY YOU GUYS 💋

Originally Posted by kita21
    okay well no one really is telling me anything I don't already know nor giving me helpful suggestions MOVING FORWARD in the relationship which is why I made the thread. I Can't force him , we've talked like adults about it and we've argued about it .. his answer remains the same THANKS ANYWAY YOU GUYS
    Here’s one... instead of arguing and nagging him about sex and how your needs aren’t being met, try asking him how you can support and be there for him so he actually WANTS to be intimate with you. Ask him what he needs in order to feel close to you. And then commit to following through on it.

okay well no one really is telling me anything I don't already know nor giving me helpful suggestions MOVING FORWARD in the relationship which is why I made the thread. I Can't force him , we've talked like adults about it and we've argued about it .. his answer remains the same THANKS ANYWAY YOU GUYS 💋
    so, you want to us to tell you how to get him to compromise?
    didn't you already ask him that?
    The lack of sex is a symptom of another problem. Figure out the problem and work on that.

Is he seeing someone? He's losing interest in you for some reason.
    I Can't force him , we've talked like adults about it and we've argued about it .. his answer remains the same

I've been in a few relationships where I stopped wanting sex.

Well...more than a few lol.

The underlying issue was always the same - I was unhappy in the relationship.

I always have thought sex is the barometer for the relationship - when you're happy and loving each other, and putting each other first...you'll want to be all over each other.

When you're getting on each other's nerves...bickering...cutting each other down...being jealous...insecure...it ruins attraction, and puts the other person on the slide to no sex.

And once the sex train has left the building, it's REALLY hard to start having it again. Do NOT "just see how it plays out" because every day with no sex is just another day that the chasm between you widens.

Lack of sex is a symptom of the real problem. Figure out what the real problem is. :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice