She told me that she was dancing with another guy (without context/me asking)

Phil11

Hey guys,

so short story:

I was seeing this girl from February to April, she thought we are Friends. I accepted it. We got closer again in May. I asked her on a Date. We went on a Date. It was good. And now we are seperated for around 2 more month (since May already, uni summer break). Anyways. Although we went on the date shortly before we both left Uni, I didn't really try a lot. Didn't really flirt with her. I only facetimed her a few times.

Yesterday, she was at a club or so idk. She posted a video of that and I asked who the artist was.

And he response was: "That was *insert artist name*". And I was like "Oh that's cool, I love this dude". Her answer: "It was so hard to take the video cause I was dancing really sexually with this guy."

Like why do you tell me that? I did not ask? Idk what to take from that.

My reaction (idk if that was the right reaction): "Did you get his phone number?? Did you get any other boys??"

She just said: "No, it was only a one time thing". She completely ignored the second question.

Idk. A friend of mine says that she wanted to show me that she is "in demand"?

Or is that just a way to show me that I am actually just her friend, not more, not less.

Greetings!

Don't take the bait. If she's trying to make you jealous or get attention, act indifferent. If you're in the friendzone, just cut her off and delete and block her from your social media. Don't let her play games with your head. Focus on other girls.

I was like "Oh that's cool, I love this dude". Her answer: "It was so hard to take the video cause I was dancing really sexually with this guy." is that just a way to show me that I am actually just her friend, not more, not less.

You guys have been off and on for the entire time you've dated. Now she's telling you she's dating sexually with another guy. Just, you know, dropping that info randomly into your conversation for no apparent reason. So, why ask yourself why she brought it up? What does it matter?

My point being - do you really want to date someone who's going to rub that in your face, for any reason? On the other hand, if she's been into you and you've been the one giving mixed signals (being indifferent, not flirting, etc.), then yeah, she might be trying to make the point that she's moving on. Either way, it's not worth your time to pursue anymore.

I’m reading that you never actually dated just were friends for a couple of months. Then you asked her to go out which you perceived as a date but she didn’t?

Is that correct?

Essentially she is a platonic friend in which case she should be able to say what she’s up to with guys because she only as she said considers you a friend?

I don’t think she has done anything wrong really, she just (immaturely) let you know (again) that she only views you as a friend.

I think you need to accept that she is not interested in dating you and if you are not interested in platonic friendship then delete her?

I don’t believe she is playing games with you , I believe she just has bad communication skills.

Other girls out there for you!!

I’m reading that you never actually dated just were friends for a couple of months. Then you asked her to go out which you perceived as a date but she didn’t?

Is that correct?

Essentially she is a platonic friend in which case she should be able to say what she’s up to with guys because she only as she said considers you a friend?

I don’t think she has done anything wrong really, she just (immaturely) let you know (again) that she only views you as a friend.

I think you need to accept that she is not interested in dating you and if you are not interested in platonic friendship then delete her?

I don’t believe she is playing games with you , I believe she just has bad communication skills.

Other girls out there for you!!

We never dated. We both never specified if it was a date. I think so since she was with a friend when I picked her up and then her friend asked if she can join us. My friend said no and that we both wanna be alone and smiled at me. So I guess that’s a date?

She can tell me whatever she wants. But why now? She was drunk when she texted me the dancing with the boy thing. And I didn’t ask anything about boys or anything related to any person in general? She just puts it out there. Without context. And why did she necessarily have to put the “were dancing really sexually” part. I didn’t even flirt with her or whatever. Like if I would have flirted with her and she wanted to show me that we are friends, I would have understood it. But that’s not the case.

I am not texting with her for now tho.

Hey guys,

so short story:

I was seeing this girl from February to April, she thought we are Friends. I accepted it. We got closer again in May. I asked her on a Date. We went on a Date. It was good. And now we are seperated for around 2 more month (since May already, uni summer break). Anyways. Although we went on the date shortly before we both left Uni, I didn't really try a lot. Didn't really flirt with her. I only facetimed her a few times.

Yesterday, she was at a club or so idk. She posted a video of that and I asked who the artist was.

And he response was: "That was *insert artist name*". And I was like "Oh that's cool, I love this dude". Her answer: "It was so hard to take the video cause I was dancing really sexually with this guy."

Like why do you tell me that? I did not ask? Idk what to take from that.

My reaction (idk if that was the right reaction): "Did you get his phone number?? Did you get any other boys??"

She just said: "No, it was only a one time thing". She completely ignored the second question.

Idk. A friend of mine says that she wanted to show me that she is "in demand"?

Or is that just a way to show me that I am actually just her friend, not more, not less.

Greetings!

I would assess it like this. That's her way of announcing you're in the friend zone. Or, it's gamesmanship. Either way, it's better luck next time. A mature interested woman wouldn't risk you losing interest by speaking this way. It seems very intentional, and her choice of words were carefully chosen.

I would probably roll my eyes and just move on.

Archived