Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I crazy? (please help me)

This is the thing I technically split from her even tho we was still living together , I told her repeatedly we ain’t together. And I could tell something was up because she was always going out and that made me act more horrible , I used to threaten to be with women all the time in attempt to get her attention ( yes it was extremely stupid) , but I was just craving her attention and didn’t wanna talk to her much. I expected her to talk to me and give me more attention if I treated her a certain way and “split” from her , but it didn’t work that way and she ended up going off. I actually agree though I still don’t understand how she could do it for so long because in no way would she act like we was separate even tho we technically was, but she always slept in my bed attempted to hold hands when out and allowed me to touch her in a flirtatious way. We also was sexual at times even tho it wasn’t often but it still happened , but she also suffers from depression and that was a very dark time in her life. All in all how we are now we talk about everything she is so open and honest I really feel she has learnt from her mistakes. That being said it’s like I have been scarred but I believe I can get over it. I don’t know if just leaving is easy beucase I don’t really want to do it . Do you think I feel forced to stay ?

All of the things you were doing were the opposite of what you should have been doing to fix your situation.

Threatening, punishing, being plain out mean, none of those things are going to work. What it will do, is break down your relationship (as it did) and it will make her think you don't care or love her and your connection will become distant and toxic.

If there is a problem, you need to sit down, communicate what's wrong without blame or pointing fingers. Literally tell one another how something is making you feel or how you want to fix something in your relationship and try to talk it over in a calm manner that is respectful.

The picture here is starting to get a bit more clearer and to be honest, I think anyone would eventually believe you that things were over and that you were just living together for your children's sake.

The situation was confusing at the very least, painful at the worst.

I'm still not justifying her bringing the guy right to your house though. In no way was that okay, even if you had decided to go separate ways.

You both did wrong, you were both in the wrong and you both contributed to how things went.

I think if you're both willing to repair things now then you should both forgive one another and move forward.
    You might want to consider marriage counselling as well as that could help quite a lot with your situation.
    Last edited by SherrySher; 07-07-2019 at 10:42 AM.

I agree with you and we both want this and will definitely get counselling.

Keep us updated.

You two sound like you have a strong love for one another and I am hoping for the best for you two.

The mind movies of this breach of trust I. Your own home, your own bed, just a bitter betrayal of trust.
    Burn the bed, burn the couch that he sat on, in front of her!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice