bf broke up with me yesterday morning

loveandlight

my boyfriend for 9 months broke up with me yesterday morning. He said he feels different now. I don’t know if there is someone else involve. I hope not. He did it over txt so I am hurt that he did it this way. I know he is abroad in Canada now but still. I have advice from friends and they say it for the best but right now I don’t see how. I said ok I respect the decision but I am really not ok. How do I handle this? He did phase me out and our chats got shorter and started seeing him less. This was second time I have been dumped for same reason by two different people and I feel like is this me..

I am in the same situation now. I know what is my problem. sometimes I act needy and I have no standard I am trying to educate myself. I guess it is better if you focus more on yourself rather than your behavior in your relationships. try to develop yourself instead of adjusting yourself with your partners.

(and excuse me for my English)

If your friends are saying that it's for the best, then they are probably right.

Our friends and family often see things that we miss when we've got our rose-tinted glasses on.

If you give it some time, once the dust settles and you reflect on the situation, you'll likely realise it was for the best also.

Archived