Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend STILL likes old crush?

That's true, I do feel like he's done as much as he can to prove his commitment now. Thanks for the reply!

You two weren't exclusive and he had unfinished business in his head with another woman. I agree that his behavior was flaky and perhaps a bit shady, but he wasn't cheating since you refused a serious commitment at that point.

It's pointless to get upset about the past, in my opinion. If he's a loving and committed boyfriend now, I would suggest you get over your insecurities. He completely cut the woman out of his life, which is heavy evidence in favor of him meaning it when he says he loves you and only you.

Re-read the second paragraph of the post above this one. My feelings exactly.

I don't know why people get drunk who can't keep their mouths closed and blab about a fantasy that's not a big deal. If he had a crush and kept his mouth shut and took it to his grave, this would never be an issue and everybody would live happily ever after! I wish people would stop making their SO their shrink.

Honesty and openness are two different things. In a relationship, don't blab about your fantasy crushes.

Platinum Member
    It is a big deal. If you're exclusive with someone (regardless of being official) you SHOULDN'T be grabbing butts. That's a bloody no brainer. Alcohol doesn't force someone to do something they wouldn't do. Contrary to popular belief, you know exactly what you're doing when you're drunk, you just choose to not think of the consequences.

Also it's not a fantasy if it's happened-cheating is never okay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice