Little doubts start to rise about her

After having a lot of personal troubles, I finally managed to solve several things and now I'm dating a new girl.

For the first time ever in my entire life I am with an incredibly shy girl, but I was prepared that things might move a little slow.

But a few days I'm starting to get a few little doubts about her. It's been already 3 months and I have barely even kissed her. She barely makes eye contact and when she does she would blush in less than a second. We did spend a night together and fooled around a bit, but I don't know how to make her open up. At nights she would text me about how she wants me and is having fantasies, but she is even too shy to text at least something in detail.

She has never invited me to her place, although it ain't that far really.

I kinda start to think that I don't want that kind of relationship where someone seems to be always hiding behind a thick wall of glass - all the texts indicate that she's into me and would like us to be close and intimate, but at the same time nothing like that is happening.

I am not feeling like I would actually be in a relationship.

How old is she? Is she a virgin or new to relationships? Does she live with her parents? Yeah, if she's this walled off she may not be ready to date or too much work.

It's been already 3 months and I have barely even kissed her. She has never invited me to her place, although it ain't that far really.

She's 27, I'm 33, we both have been in relationships in the past, I like it that things move slowly because both her and me have had our past relationships start off real fast, but it feels a little weird that it's this slow. We meet once a week.

It feels weird because it is weird that it's going this slow. Agree that fast and furious is not the way to go, but a kiss after 3 mos and keeping herself walled off?

She's 27, I'm 33, we both have been in relationships in the past it feels a little weird that it's this slow. We meet once a week.

I don't think I could be with someone who could barely make eye contact with me after knowing me for 3 months. Start meeting twice a week and if it doesn't soon progress to you two being comfortable together, throw in the towel. By all means, communicate your desire to feel more comfortable around each other, and ask her opinion on how this will be achieved. Otherwise, people with barriers like this need to seek therapy and aren't gf material.

Archived