Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Has anyone lost 100 lbs?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    61

    Has anyone lost 100 lbs?

    What have you done to lose 100 lbs?

    How long did it take you?

    How tall are you?

  2. #2
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    348
    I've lost 90 lbs.
    I cut out all wheat and grain.
    It took me around 9 months.
    I am female and 5'9".

    I won't lie... It totally sucks. But it is worth it.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    14
    I've lost 65 (230-165)
    Less then a year
    5'10

    I do keto.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    61
    Originally Posted by loyal
    I've lost 90 lbs.
    I cut out all wheat and grain.
    It took me around 9 months.
    I am female and 5'9".

    I won't lie... It totally sucks. But it is worth it.
    Did you work out at all?

  5.  

  6. #5
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    348
    Originally Posted by sosolaila89
    Did you work out at all?
    Yes. I play tennis five times a week and sometimes throw in some running. I also do very light weights. This is really important to burn fat and increase the firmness of your skin!

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    61
    Originally Posted by MMPR
    I've lost 65 (230-165)
    Less then a year
    5'10

    I do keto.
    That is what I am attempting to do. God help me! lol

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    61
    Originally Posted by loyal
    Yes. I play tennis five times a week and sometimes throw in some running. I also do very light weights. This is really important to burn fat and increase the firmness of your skin!
    How did you find the motivation to start? Every time I start, and lose 20-40 lbs, I stop and then gain it back.

  9. #8
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    348
    Originally Posted by sosolaila89
    That is what I am attempting to do. God help me! lol
    You CAN do it!!!

  10. #9
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    348
    Originally Posted by sosolaila89
    How did you find the motivation to start? Every time I start, and lose 20-40 lbs, I stop and then gain it back.
    Honestly, I was tired of looking in the mirror and seeing what I saw. I've always had issues with eating and food and my weight has been up and down all of my life. I know most people say that you cannot deprive yourself, but I have found that the best way for me is to completely cut certain things out. I basically tell myself that I have developed an allergy to wheat, grain, and refined sugar. I don't have an ability to stop once I start, so I simply cannot start to eat those things.

  11. #10
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,724
    Gender
    Female
    Iím going on a program recommended to me by my Endocrinologist. I have over 100 pounds to lose.

    The program is a lifestyle change and itís about forming good habits. Itís called whole30

    Basically you try it for 30 days.

    You donít weigh yourself except for the starting weight. Then weigh again on the 30 th day. You cut out all packaged and processed foods. You cut out dairy, wheat, carbohydrates, alcohol and all sugar.

    You can eat fruit though.

    You mainly eat vegetables and lean protein.

    So people feel good after the 30 days.

    You can do this program for life. After the first 30 days you can bring back some things.

    It helps boost metabolism and get rid of toxins.

    My endocrinologist told me his patients generally feel a lot healthier.

    Iím giving it a try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •