Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Boyfriendís Urges

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Please read previous post... I have explained it further in that IF they were to go ahead with acting out the woman's fantasy then I would caution him to get it in writing.
    Okay but the subject of this thread was OP's boyfriend's "fantasy" - not quite sure how it evolved into this being an actual desire of his to act it out.

And then suggestions to get his/her consent in writing as if to suggest a fantasy and an actual desire to act it out are the same thing, which they are not.

That said, thanks for clarifying T.

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Okay but the subject of this thread was OP's boyfriend's "fantasy" - not quite sure how it evolved into this being an actual desire of his to act it out.

And then suggestions to get his/her consent in writing as if to suggest a fantasy and an actual desire to act it out are the same thing.

It's not.
    No, of course its not. I still think the Op is afraid he wants her to let him act it out though. Still waiting to hear from her.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    No, of course its not. I still think the Op is afraid he wants her to let him act it out though. Still waiting to hear from her.
    Yeah me too! OP, you still around?

If so, wondering if there is more to this, reasons why you are afraid this is an actual desire of his to act out this fantasy with you.

Do you trust him?

Platinum Member
    OP seems to be long gone.

Hey! OP here. I didnít expect so many people to be interested in this. It was late at night and I had a change of heart about it, but weíve already talked it out and I feel safe and okay! I was just very confused and itís not like I thought he was actually going to do anything, it was just a bit concerning that he was thinking it. If this website allowed me to delete this post I would, I was in a stupid, tired haze and needed to vent and ask for advice in the wee hours of the morning. Nowhere did I accuse him of being a rapist, please stop saying that I did! And by that sort of thing I mean dominance and control, but not rape. Iím sorry to those I offended, I genuinely just wanted advice. Thank you to those who genuinely gave me some instead of making me seem like some sort of vengeful person out to get my boyfriend. I love him very much and would never do that. I was just a bit scared and wanted advice. I will not be using this platform again. Thank you!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by valdizon9
    Hey! OP here. I didnít expect so many people to be interested in this. It was late at night and I had a change of heart about it, but weíve already talked it out and I feel safe and okay! I was just very confused and itís not like I thought he was actually going to do anything, it was just a bit concerning that he was thinking it. If this website allowed me to delete this post I would, I was in a stupid, tired haze and needed to vent and ask for advice in the wee hours of the morning. Nowhere did I accuse him of being a rapist, please stop saying that I did! And by that sort of thing I mean dominance and control, but not rape. Iím sorry to those I offended, I genuinely just wanted advice. Thank you to those who genuinely gave me some instead of making me seem like some sort of vengeful person out to get my boyfriend. I love him very much and would never do that. I was just a bit scared and wanted advice. I will not be using this platform again. Thank you!
    You got some good replies and sparked discussion and probably gave some posters things to think about. That's all positive - not sure why you want to delete your post or not use this forum again. You shouldn't feel stupid for asking for help or being scared. It's OK to be scared and it's OK to ask for help.

It sounds like you talked things through and are in a better place, which is good to hear.

Platinum Member
    Lol I think this fantasy is quite common for guys. It's not a big deal hehehe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice