Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Friend problem

You did the right thing. One must be very leery of people like this. The last thing you would want to do is be uncivil to her, she sounds like someone who would retaliate!

I would continue to be polite, civil, and act as if everything is fine!

Originally Posted by Eliza50
    The couple and I finally decided to go to the beach today and we did. They asked me about her and I told them I had seen her last Sunday, that we hadn't talked much and she had said she would be busy (of course, that was about Saturday, not Friday but they left it at that).

So, we went to the beach and guess who was there. This is a beach that we all used to go together, so, it wasn't strange that she would be there, too. I saw her as I was coming out of the water, she said 'hello', I said hello back and we talked for maybe 2 minutes. She did the same with the couple. She was with a friend of hers, sitting very close to us but she never came over to talk.

Noone said anything, we all acted like this was normal although it wasn't normal at all. Anyway, I'm not even sure this is about me anymore. Today it seemed like she wants distance from all of us, God knows what has annoyed her.

Anyway, I'm not going to worry about her any more. I'll let you know if anything changes.
    Sounds good Eliza50. Just remain polite, civil and peaceful. At work, remain professional, polite, diplomatic and again, peaceful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice