Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

I had a super nice birthday. I got to have lunch with my mom and brother something we haven’t done in decades together. I had a great time with my mom. My brother has decided he’s going to go independent. ( he is a financial advisor) His present employer will probably sue him but he doesn’t care.

And as I predicted my mother-in-law had put herself in the hospital by not taking her medications again that’s three times this year. She stopped taking her blood pressure and heart medication again. And gave her self pulmonary oedema ,blood pressure over 200 and set off her A fib. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

That stupid old woman will never learn.

That is severely warped, Sera!!

I'll never forget when I was in high school. My best friend at the time had a sister who was pregnant with her third child. She was early 20s at this time, her first she had as a teen. Each child had a different daddy, and she was getting married to her current ( the father of the third child).

I'll never forget it as long as I live. I was at my friend's home, and her mom was on the phone screaming and crying.

When she got off, she shares how the sister wanted to put the oldest child up for adoption because she didn't think she could handle three. She can't be serious?! Oh she was very serious about it.

That is severely warped, Sera!!

I'll never forget when I was in high school. My best friend at the time had a sister who was pregnant with her third child. She was early 20s at this time, her first she had as a teen. Each child had a different daddy, and she was getting married to her current ( the father of the third child).

I'll never forget it as long as I live. I was at my friend's home, and her mom was on the phone screaming and crying.

When she got off, she shares how the sister wanted to put the oldest child up for adoption because she didn't think she could handle three. She can't be serious?! Oh she was very serious about it.

God , people like that are disgusting!!

She has always treated this child differently because she’s adopted and has severe ADHD. She was their first foster child and my SIL INSISTED they adopt her. They have two bio kids. I don’t know what this poor little one will do. Her bio mom has 17 kids as she started having kids at 12 and she is developmentally delayed. All her kids have been taken away. My niece was her 5th. Truly I think she also treated her differently because she is indigenous and her own kids are blondes with blue eyes. 😡😡😡😡😡

My mom and step dad are HORRIFIED at what is happening. My stepdad said he’s never entering his son’s house again due to what his wife has done. And when you’re on the outs with him you never get back in , like ever. My mother said she will never talk to that woman again either she doesn’t even have words for how horrified she is.

My mother was going to leave her some of her jewellery when she passed on but not any longer and I sure as shyte won’t be giving it to her after my mother passes either