Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Any idea what the cause might be?

I think because my husband is away and I have taken on a lot of his work around the house. I have a dental appointment coming up, a cat with kidney disease losing more weight. A cat who needs to be drugged for his regular appointment and I mean drugged unconscious or he will tear the vet to pieces. So I have to give him his sedation meds two hours before his appointment and watch him become unconscious which stresses me to no end. Cases are rising in the province as we are hitting the second wave and we could get our businesses closed down again. I guess just a lot of stuff.

Yes, and while my new daycare little is getting better he still cries the majority of the morning . And his mother insists that he’s toilet trained and we take him up to the bathroom five times in a two hour nap to go to the bathroom he still pees and poops his pants at naptime even after he has gone and his mother refuses to send diapers or pull-ups . He has zero accidents when he’s up . I have told his mother he only pulls this at naptime because he doesn’t want to go to bed and she said oh no he can’t possibly be manipulating like that . 🙄🤦🏼♀️

You have a lot going on. No wonder you are stressed.
  • 2 weeks later...