Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

In this country there are millions who believe it is a liberal media hoax designed to make the president look bad. Some leaders such as politicians and church pastors are spreading this same mindset.

There's a lady in my city who is running for school board. Before the governor closed all the restaurants to dine-in service she posted that she was at a restaurant with her children and would continue to do so because she was not going to let the government tell her what to do! Hopefully she does NOT get elected!

In this country there are millions who believe it is a liberal media hoax designed to make the president look bad. Some leaders such as politicians and church pastors are spreading this same mindset.

There's a lady in my city who is running for school board. Before the governor closed all the restaurants to dine-in service she posted that she was at a restaurant with her children and would continue to do so because she was not going to let the government tell her what to do! Hopefully she does NOT get elected!

For me it is the coalition of private daycares and their members constantly pissing and moaning that we are not going to get anything from the government and repeatedly asking me to reiterate my sources as to how we’re going to get money from the government. Pretty soon I’m going to say if you’re too stupid to understand the news cast or read the government website please don’t teach other people’s children. There are days I just want to hit my head with a brick.

I had another interesting conversation with my mom about a trauma related event I don’t remember. She said she had to collect me out of the prosecutors office crying and screaming on the floor in the corner. No recollection of that. But she has no reason to lie to me. I remember part of the interview process but not all of it.

My mom said for more than a year I would wake up screaming every single night just screaming and screaming and screaming and screaming that the devil was killing me. She would have to cuddle me back to sleep and then she said she would go down to the furnace room in the basement and scream into a pillow.

My son has been hugging me a few times a day for a few days}~ self directed. Now if anyone knows my son this never happens I mean, never. Touching from anybody even family members is mostly abhorrent to him. It is far too much stimulation. This tells you exactly how distressed he is.