Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

It good results from both appointments. Both medical professionals were happy.

Tonight laying in bed hubby was playing a white noise app of the water lapping on shore. It provided a beautiful memory from when our son was a toddler. We camped a lot back then. We were at The Pinery. Our campsite was so close to Huron we could hear the waves. Gently falling asleep with our blessed child between us. ❤️👨👩👦

We had a mostly good day yesterday hubby was still getting stuff for his trip so we went to Oshawa to the mall. I went into Victoria’s Secret and for the first time I actually got professionally measured and I have to say their bras are awesome!! My son went to a card store and entered a competition. Then we all went out for supper. Friday hubby leaves for his trip.

Getting a new phone tonight.

I finally had to. My GPS/maps program would cut out while I was trying to find my way somewhere. And also, I couldn’t receive texts from my older son.

I am still trying to figure out the new features. But at least it imported my old contacts.

So happy to have something that works!

Enjoy your new phone!

I finally had to. My GPS/maps program would cut out while I was trying to find my way somewhere. And also, I couldn’t receive texts from my older son.

I am still trying to figure out the new features. But at least it imported my old contacts.

So happy to have something that works!

Enjoy your new phone!

Which one did you get ?

Lol, just an 8. But I did buy it new!

I don’t need the latest technology - my life is pretty simple these days.

I’m very happy - I can receive texts from my son. And he added me as a family member onto his cloud storage account so I have more offsite storage.

Hope you got a sturdy case. My coworker has broken her iPhone 11 screen 3 times.

Lol, just an 8. But I did buy it new!

I don’t need the latest technology - my life is pretty simple these days.

I’m very happy - I can receive texts from my son. And he added me as a family member onto his cloud storage account so I have more offsite storage.

Hope you got a sturdy case. My coworker has broken her iPhone 11 screen 3 times.

Holy crap! How ?

My hubby has the 8.

I am glad you can getting texts from your son!