Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Whelp; I made it back home. Just barely. I had to stop and lay in the grass at the side of the hwy a few times just to make it.

I hear ya. My back is out this week, too. On my 3+ hour trip home today, I had to pull over and walk around because the pain was so bad. Never had to do that before.

For me, the most pain occurs while sitting for prolonged periods of time. Walking and standing hurt, too, but they're both better than sitting.

I hear ya. My back is out this week, too. On my 3+ hour trip home today, I had to pull over and walk around because the pain was so bad. Never had to do that before.

For me, the most pain occurs while sitting for prolonged periods of time. Walking and standing hurt, too, but they're both better than sitting.

I hear ya sitting is the worst. Whatever muscle group is directly along your spine that’s what I injured or sprained. And then it just went straight down into the hip flexors and the glutes and trapped the sciatic nerve. I have had sciatica since I’ve been 19 or 20 years old. If I can walk some it is better and laying down is the best. Today I’m actually much better than I have been. I’m still in pain but it’s not horrible. Back pain is god awful.

I am sorry you are in pain too.