Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

The party turned out ok. We met a really nice couple and played pool. My husband also did a karaoke of “Thunderstruck “ by AC/DC 😂😂😂🤦♀️

His chief said, there is no one like R. He always comes to work happy he’s a hard worker so gentlemanly there’s nobody like him there’s nothing bad I could ever say about him and I take 10 of him over anybody.

Today I am in a super irritated mood. I appreciate it took him two days to build the shed. ( we all helped) however not all my Daycare stuff went in and he started pulling crap out of the basement to put in it. I wanted Christmas decorations up before the ground froze and 20 CM of snow.

Is our relationship progressing to an end ? Every time I ask J to go to pick something she says yes and then the day before she says no I’ve already done it and there’s no point in going. This happened 10 times in a row. I’m just not going to bother inviting anymore.

Maybe she is just being nice to have a job.

Is our relationship progressing to an end ? Every time I ask J to go to pick something she says yes and then the day before she says no I’ve already done it and there’s no point in going. This happened 10 times in a row. I’m just not going to bother inviting anymore.

Maybe she is just being nice to have a job.

We did all go out with her and her daughter and my hubby and son. We went Christmas shopping. I just asked her straight out what was up with her lately. She basically said she hates going out when you need boots and coats and she was worried about her back ( it is getting MUCH better) She was sounding like an 80 year old lady. She is sounding depressed and not herself. She is ALWAYS “ worried” .

Anyway she went but text me 5 times while shopping to find out if I was finished. 😒 Since hurting her back she’s become an annoying nattery 90 year old woman. It is getting much better with Physio and Celebrex. I am still lifting all the children and my hand is not healing at all. It is still swollen more than two months after breaking it.

Seven more working days till holidays!

I could just cry, literally . I am so so exhausted. I dragged my poor sorry butt out last night to get groceries for the daycare . I wrote out HIS family’s overseas cards and MAILED them. He wanted me to pick up garbage tags while out. Fine I did. What do I find out this morning???? He left out my daycare groceries SO I CAN FREAKIN BUY THEM AGAIN! idiot!!

I did more with the kids last year. But I am so so so exhausted right now.

Petit Papa Noël

C'est la belle nuit de Noël

La neige étend son manteau blanc

Et les yeux levés vers le ciel, à genoux

Les petits enfants

Avant de fermer les paupières

Font une dernière prière

Petit Papa Noël

Quand tu descendras du ciel

Avec des jouets par milliers

N'oublie pas mon petit soulier

Mais, avant de partir

Il faudra bien te couvrir

Dehors, tu vas avoir si froid

C'est un peu à cause de moi

Il me tarde tant que le jour se lève

Pour voir si tu m'as apporté

Tous les beaux joujoux que je vois en rêve

Et que je t'ai commandés

Petit Papa Noël

Le marchand de sable est passé

Les enfants vont faire dodo

Et tu vas pouvoir commencer

Avec ta hotte sur le dos

Au son des cloches des églises

Ta distribution de surprises

Et quand tu seras sur ton beau nuage

Viens d'abord sur notre maison

Je n'ai pas été tous les jours très sage

Mais j'en demande pardon

Petit Papa Noël

Petit Papa Noël

So I have found out why I was extraordinarily tired. My blood pressure had dropped too low. It was typically below 110/70. And was even getting as low as 96/68. Doctor said far far too low I have to be above 110 systolic. So they cut the pill that attacks my systolic pressure in half. Now I have come up to about 117 instead of 102 or less. My diastolic is still between 70 and 75.

This weekend I made the last charge towards being ready for Christmas. I got the tree up and got everything wrapped.

It is the last week of work until the New Year.