Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Is your natural hair color a dark color? If so, you might need to strip the color out before applying the new color.

My natural hair color is jet black. The only dye that took other than my natural color was a temporary blue. And now that it's about 75% gray I can't get any color to stick.

Is your natural hair color a dark color? If so, you might need to strip the color out before applying the new color.

My natural hair color is jet black. The only dye that took other than my natural color was a temporary blue. And now that it's about 75% gray I can't get any color to stick.

My hair is white and gray now. That’s why they gave me a small sample I didn’t want to buy a $55 bottle of coloured conditioner because it might not take.

My hair. 4BF0DF16_AFF8_4123_86DB_48BB8666033E_FullSizeRender.jpg

So jealous! My hair is still black underneath and a weird conglomeration of black and gray on top which isn't quite salt and pepper. I got it cut short partly to get rid of the Cruella de Ville look I'd been sporting. I want either full on salt and pepper or a nice silvery color.

So jealous! My hair is still black underneath and a weird conglomeration of black and gray on top which isn't quite salt and pepper. I got it cut short partly to get rid of the Cruella de Ville look I'd been sporting. I want either full on salt and pepper or a nice silvery color.

It did go nice. I am lucky that way. I also have swaths of total white in the front .

I woke 5 mins ago terrified with my heart pounding. In a dream I was screaming at my grandparents what their son had done to me. I screamed it in front of all their friends. I haven’t really had nightmare about that since EMDR finished about 6 years ago.

Oh my God I was so grateful to get my fingernails and toenails done!! I’ve reached the point even with glasses on that I can’t see my toenails to cut them properly. So I am so very grateful to have them done. As a diabetic I’m not supposed to have my nails painted but I don’t care.

Tomorrow the two loudest , pushiest kids in my daycare are at home with their mom. 😀 me and my poor skitterish cat will get a break from those two at least.

I wish people would understand that no sugar added and sugar-free or not the same thing. Amazon substituted sugar-free for no sugar added syrup. Don’t substitute if you don’t know the person’s situation. Also when I find the syrup at home is $3:99 so why are you charging $21 for it.

So out of the blue I get a text from J yesterday saying that her niece who owns a store in town got an email from the “ government “ stating that shields are not good enough to wear in the stores and you can be fined $5000 for wearing the shield and not a face mask. So I pull up the directive from the health dept and it states face covering. And the fine is $ 750. Now she knows very well that I’ve been struggling to get my son to wear face covering but just got him to wear the shield finally. Why send me this text without saying hi kiss my azz or anything . Number one a face shield is a face covering. Number 2 the federal government made it. My husband brought it home from work for my son and the military wears it at work. And why would the fine be $5000 when it states by the public health department $750??? Not only that but by the virtue of disability he’s also exempt from wearing one.

I swear she just does sh*t to annoy me. I told her I didn’t really care about her niece’s letter I can read it from the health department. And not only that he’s exempt by virtue of disability. And don’t blow him out of the water with his major major accomplishment of wearing the shield.

Ok bye I am busy right now. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yesterday we drove to the city that might be our new home next year. My son is super excited and he came along as well. Time to get out of this one horse town.

I can’t stand her super negative Nancy attitude. But she tells me if she expects the absolute worst then it doesn’t bother her when it happens and she’s surprised when good things happen. I said well I can’t just expect the absolute worst or that drives me into severe depression so please stop.

My husband needs a serious kick in the ass. His mother is having some cabinets done in her condo in the kitchen and the bathroom. So of course his sister demands that he travels three hours there to empty these cupboards. End it gets even better he says he staying in a hotel so that he can have breakfast with his mother in the morning. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡

So great you’re going to bring us Covid from a hotel. I will be sleeping on the couch for 14 days after he comes home.