Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 75767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    They want you to pay for a medication they don't even have yet? That makes no sense! I never have to pay until the prescription is actually filled.

I hope you get it all sorted out so you never have to deal with that pharmacy ever again.
    I have had them charge my insurance days before I ever get the prescription before. Hopefully my new pharmacy can sort it out. If I have to deal with it tomorrow Iím probably going to lose my mind and be super rude.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Yay!!! I got my meds!!! And then my stupid old pharmacy sent me a text saying my blood pressure med which I donít need for 10 days is ready?!! But meanwhile a medication I needed five days ago you canít have ready?? Not only that youíre not even supposed to have any of my prescriptions anymore you morons!

I'm glad you got the med you needed and that you don't have to deal with that pharmacy anymore.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I'm glad you got the med you needed and that you don't have to deal with that pharmacy anymore.
    Thank God!!

And as I thought my blood pressure meds and my cholesterol meds were not moved over from the old pharmacy to the new one because they didnít even tell the new pharmacy about it. So thank GOD I noticed. They had my doctor in the wrong city and the wrong phone number and wonder he never gets the faxes. Now everything is moved from my old pharmacy to the new. And it is right in my grocery store where I shop anyway. Or if I am laid up at home they deliver.

Even small changes to my life produces anxiety. My two little princesses it is their last day tomorrow before they post out. 4 of my littles are headed to school this Fall. One will be leaving completely because she will be going to the before school program at her school. My little sweet French girl. One of my little boys will only be here half day because he goes to preschool in the afternoon. I get two new kids on Monday. They are the best friends of my two princesses leaving. On the 24th I have an interview with another mom for her two-year-old little boy. So my daycare which was predominantly girls will now be predominantly boys.

Even changing my pharmacy for the better has set off anxiety.

Survival during a pandemic is bullshyte. I went to bed at 7:30 last night because I just couldnít handle anymore .

So I FINALLY sat down for the first time today since 6:30 this morning. I think I am ready to cry. I just crawled into bed and it is 11:50 PM. My last daycare family was super late picking up. I had to run to the grocery store and get groceries for the birthday party tomorrow. Then I had to run and get my nails done. Run into Walmart to get the gifts for tomorrow and then got to eat my supper at 9 PM. Then I clean the playroom and bleached all the toys. Then I wrote out two invoices for tomorrow and income tax return receipts for the people who are moving tomorrow. And I have had a migraine half the day. And then in six hours I get up and do it all again. 😭😭😭

We are so tired of hubby being limited to 50 KM radius.

So my mom called me yesterday to say my former foster sister told her that her dad is dying of COVID in the US. That will make her an orphan at 22. 😓 Her mom died 12 years ago I believe.

My old stupid pharmacy now filled my prescriptions and all my prescriptions are BACK on their app after being taken off because I transferred to a new one. I guess I have to go in there and be a grade A jerk because 17 calls from my new pharmacy hasnít worked. 🤯🤯🤯🤯

79 new cases today and 43 days until my honey leaves.

Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 75767778798081 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice