Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 69707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Awesome

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Jibralta
    Awesome
    Absolutely! Last year we finally” made it” in terms of what I considered making it when I was young. We struggled a lot in our young years in every way including financially due to poor mental health. We didn’t really hit fully “ functional” until I would say almost 40. It took me a long time to flourish. I had jobs but was always poorly paid unless I was in the military.

When I was in my twenties in the 80’s “ making it” and being upper class was a 6 figure income. Now of course people barely make it in some areas with that.

But we hit 6 figures last year. 😀

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Tired of hearing about the Harkles.

My son let me take clippers to his hair last night!! Yay!! He doesn’t look horrible if I do say so myself.

I will have two lines of credit and our truck paid out by the end of the year. Very happy about that. I am so so so so thankful my husband‘s job is recession proof and me working in childcare there are always children.

Anxiety is bad tonight. One maybe health issue and another with a kitty .

So last night I managed to cut the nails on one of my Polydactyls. One of his claws was curving into his pad but hadn’t cut through yet. This is a cat who used to be very good at the vet but after one incident of being put in the dog room has had to be sedated for every appointment since. And I mean sedated to the point of unconscious. No I was very glad to be able to clip that nail and his other super long ones. I got his brother’s nails today his brother is much easier to do because he has a better temperament. I also got my old man cat’s nails. That is one worry away.

I was supposed to have a mammogram in May but that all got shut down because of COVID. I have been having on and off pain in one of my breasts but my mom has never had breast cancer or neither of my grandmothers never had it. I know pain itself is not an indication of cancer but I do talk to my doctor in August. I do have health phobia so this is causing anxiety.

Hubby is back to work almost everyday now.

I got to go to his commissioning ceremony. Of course everybody in the building has to wear a mask all the time. So his commissioning pictures believe it or not were done with masks on. His commanding officer handed me his new rank which I got to put on him . We got a nice picture though of just him and I . Everyone stood well back and him and I took our masks off and the photographer got a picture of me and him. It will be several months before we get the pictures but what can you do.

Church only had 15 people tonight. Sad. :(

Ugh! Spent $27 on a cream I hate the scent of.

Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 69707172737475 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice