Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I wish people would understand that no sugar added and sugar-free or not the same thing. Amazon substituted sugar-free for no sugar added syrup. Donít substitute if you donít know the personís situation. Also when I find the syrup at home is $3:99 so why are you charging $21 for it.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    So out of the blue I get a text from J yesterday saying that her niece who owns a store in town got an email from the ď government ď stating that shields are not good enough to wear in the stores and you can be fined $5000 for wearing the shield and not a face mask. So I pull up the directive from the health dept and it states face covering. And the fine is $ 750. Now she knows very well that Iíve been struggling to get my son to wear face covering but just got him to wear the shield finally. Why send me this text without saying hi kiss my azz or anything . Number one a face shield is a face covering. Number 2 the federal government made it. My husband brought it home from work for my son and the military wears it at work. And why would the fine be $5000 when it states by the public health department $750??? Not only that but by the virtue of disability heís also exempt from wearing one.

I swear she just does sh*t to annoy me. I told her I didnít really care about her nieceís letter I can read it from the health department. And not only that heís exempt by virtue of disability. And donít blow him out of the water with his major major accomplishment of wearing the shield.

Ok bye I am busy right now. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yesterday we drove to the city that might be our new home next year. My son is super excited and he came along as well. Time to get out of this one horse town.

I canít stand her super negative Nancy attitude. But she tells me if she expects the absolute worst then it doesnít bother her when it happens and sheís surprised when good things happen. I said well I canít just expect the absolute worst or that drives me into severe depression so please stop.

My husband needs a serious kick in the ass. His mother is having some cabinets done in her condo in the kitchen and the bathroom. So of course his sister demands that he travels three hours there to empty these cupboards. End it gets even better he says he staying in a hotel so that he can have breakfast with his mother in the morning. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡

So great youíre going to bring us Covid from a hotel. I will be sleeping on the couch for 14 days after he comes home.

I'm sorry...I do think the hotels have to comply with some pretty vigorous disinfecting standards. Here I think they even have to let a room sit for a full day between guests.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I'm sorry...I do think the hotels have to comply with some pretty vigorous disinfecting standards. Here I think they even have to let a room sit for a full day between guests.
    I sure hope so!

Someone tried to defraud our credit card $4300.

So my dad is clearly not taking his psychiatric meds again. 🙄😒

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    It turned out being the slightest slightest tint. :(
    Boo! What a letdown.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    So my dad is clearly not taking his psychiatric meds again. 
    How can you tell?

Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool