Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    [Register to see the link]

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Man my community stinks. 🤦♀️

Have you ever wanted to hide from most of your community because they disgust you.

My MIL made it through surgery fine.

My FIL is going to hospice care. 😢😰

I really have to say Iím probably becoming depressed . With all the changes and death and everything going on in the family . And then the two spouses Facebook groups I am on have predominately extremely left views . I would say Iím probably left of centre but they are extremely left . They also dog pile on any view thatís not theirs and only consider the freedom of speech when it has to do with them . So I told them I was embarrassed to be part of their community , embarrassed of the community and left the group . I also told them they should actually read the charter of rights and freedoms as they seem to have a few facts mixed up.

Aaannnnd that would be why I donít like groups of women.

It is really sad when these women donít even know what their partners are upholding . Theyíre not just upholding your right to flap your gums. And since 9/10 of them werenít even born when the Charter of Rights and Freedoms came into effect maybe they should read it . And I feel particularly betrayed since most of these women Iíve looked after all their children to give them a break .

But as my mom says most people only have loyalty, integrity and respect as it applies to them .

So my father-in-law had to be restrained and sedated yesterday . He knew my husband for part of the visit but went to sleep for a short bit woke up didnít know who my husband was accused him of selling his house stealing the money and told him he was going to punch him in the face . It took eight nurses including men to hold my father-in-law down . Mother-in-law is in the same hospital for her hip replacement and heard the code white called . She knew it was for her husband . Pretty soon they are getting him a place at a behavioural unit in a hospital for seniors with chronic life end issues . No one can control him anymore at home because heís getting violent . As much as I donít like my in-laws as people in my heart I do love them . And it made me cry my heart out to see what is become of my father-in-law . He was always a proud ,independent strong man . And even though he could be rough and rude he was always truthful and that I appreciate . To see his end like this is devastating . Cry my heart out for my husband and my son. For my husband his father was always his biggest mentor and someone he held up very high regard .

I never thought I would be this devastated but they are people I have known my entire adult life .

And of course life is changing and I donít tolerate that well .

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice