Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 65666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    That's great news.

My state is one of the worst. Probably 3rd or 4th most new cases percentage-wise in the past couple of weeks. People are spreading it like crazy. So in the meantime I will just have to start tying my hair up. I just ordered hair ties.

Hopefully before I return to work it will be safe enough for me to go.
    I would be terrified to be where you are. I canít blame you.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I would be terrified to be where you are. I canít blame you.
    That's the problem. My anxiety is based on reality. My fears are not manufactured out of nowhere but are caused by something that is very real and has proven in many cases to be either be extremely debilitating or deadly. My anxiety can't be treated like it normally would, with my psychologist encouraging me to try to be around people. Right now that is the very last thing I should be doing.

Your country was held up as an example of how the pandemic should be handled. I saw a program where the steps your country took were detailed. People did not politicize mask wearing and did not complain that wearing a mask violated their freedom. At least, it didn't seem like too many of them did.

Here, individual beliefs are valued far above the health and welfare of the general population.

And I'll stop there, because this is your journal.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    We did double down hard for sure when it was necessary, now people are getting more free than needed, but numbers overall are coming down and we are stable.

I can say a lot more about our national perspective and national character and our governmentís response over PM though.

The colour my hair is going to be if the colour takes. [Register to see the link]

Is your natural hair color a dark color? If so, you might need to strip the color out before applying the new color.

My natural hair color is jet black. The only dye that took other than my natural color was a temporary blue. And now that it's about 75% gray I can't get any color to stick.

Is your natural hair color a dark color? If so, you might need to strip the color out before applying the new color.

My natural hair color is jet black. The only dye that took other than my natural color was a temporary blue. And now that it's about 75% gray I can't get any color to stick.
    My hair is white and gray now. Thatís why they gave me a small sample I didnít want to buy a $55 bottle of coloured conditioner because it might not take.

My hair. [Register to see the link]

So jealous! My hair is still black underneath and a weird conglomeration of black and gray on top which isn't quite salt and pepper. I got it cut short partly to get rid of the Cruella de Ville look I'd been sporting. I want either full on salt and pepper or a nice silvery color.

So jealous! My hair is still black underneath and a weird conglomeration of black and gray on top which isn't quite salt and pepper. I got it cut short partly to get rid of the Cruella de Ville look I'd been sporting. I want either full on salt and pepper or a nice silvery color.
    It did go nice. I am lucky that way. I also have swaths of total white in the front .

The heat is utterly ridiculous. Close to 40 right into next weekend starting from last week. 🥵

Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 65666768697071 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice